Part 9 Dreaming of the Past

For this chapter, I'll use Jack's POV.

Jack's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jack? What's the matter? You looked like you're stunned. Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, I am fine, it's nothing, thank you, mother. " My head is slightly down. I turn my head towards the window and lost myself at the scenery outside the ride. All I really wanted to do now is to think what I forgot.

Maybe I can get her help...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When our ride come to an end, I excuse myself then walk to the garden in my  family castle.

Hmm... Where could she be?

"Wow! That's so cool, brother!" Ah, there she is.

"Oh, your Highness!" She smiles at me. "Good day, your Highness," her twin brother bows at me.

"Good day to you both too!" I smile at the pair of twins.

"Is there anything we can help you?" Rose, this kindhearted witch is a sorceress of my family's castle. While her twin brother, Cyan, is the royal general of our kingdom.

"There is, Rose, can you help me recall my past?"

"Sure I can. But can we get apple pies with double whipped apple sauce for a month in exchange?"

"Definitely."

"You got yourself a deal then! Let's go to our tower, we'll start this now~" Rose chirps happily.

I follow the twins up the steep and narrow staircase of their tower. "Please have a seat here." Cyan pulls out a wooden chair near a table laid with a blue-and-pink-stripped tablecloth.

Rose places a crystal ball on the center of the table then sits down.

"Now, let's see... What do you wanted to remember?"

"A girl I've met before somewhere since I was little. I think this garland might have something to do with it." I show her the garland Queen gave me.

"Okay. Hmm... Please take off your gloves, your Highness. Then, put your left hand on the crystal ball while you hold the garland with your right hand." I do as I was told.

"During the process, you will see the past you wanted to, it feels like a dream. When the dream is over,  you'll wake up. It's almost the same as sleeping. Brother,  please get his Highness a pillow."

"Here," "Thanks," She also places a white feather in front of the crystal ball.

"Now, I'll cast a spell, be ready, your Highness." Rose uses her power and her hands starts to give out a pink glow.

"Feather of the seasons glow, let the past of his memory flow. Picture the puzzle together as told, tell a tale that he will know."

Suddenly, my eyelids are getting heavier and the drowsiness is getting stronger. The blurred vision soon become dark. But soon a ray of white light shines from afar. This is where the "dream" starts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Ah~" I just got up from sleep. Today is Thursday, that means mama and papa are going somewhere to do their business. Maybe in other countries. That also means I can have the whole day long playing at town or somewhere far from the castle. Yes! This is a great chance!

As soon as I'm done with my morning routine, I went straight to the twins' place. I'll need Cyan's help.

"You're going out again? With me being you again? What can I get this time?" The cyan-haired boy asked.