Part 2 Truth You Didn't Know

I really cannot understand what's going on... and...

"This is?"

"The noble palace of Emerald Kingdom," Ai turns to the palace.

"Huh? What does this have to do with me?" I turn to them, grandpa looks away but Ai just gives out a small, sad smile.

"Just what's going on?" I'm still confused by the situation I'm currently in until a woman's voice came from my back.

"Finally, after all those years... ... Our long lost princess, have finally returned!" I turn to see a woman in a purple cloak.

"You! You're the lady in the purple cloak from just now!" I exclaim. Just how fast did she managed to slow those strangers down?"

"Indeed I am, Your highness," she says with a smile. "Now please come in, it's time to meet your father,"

"Huh? My... ... father?" I've never meet any of my parents since I was little. Every time I ask grandpa where they are or what do they look like, he always changes the topic.

"So... my father is..." I mumble under my breathe. The king of Emerald Kingdom?

"This way please," the lady in purple cloak leads us into the palace.

At the same time I have tons of questions to ask, but the air of the situation seems too tense to make any noise, so I just keep my lips tightly sealed. Not for long, we're all in front of a huge door.

"Please wait here for a moment," then the lady go into the room. Later she comes out and tells us to get in"The king now wishes to meet you all," the lady opens the door for us. As I walk in, I can see that the king of Emerald, is coughing heavily on his bed. From his pale skin, it tells you he has been suffering from his sickness, so the rumours about his health were true.

"Greetings, Your majesty." Grandpa and Ai kneels down, but as I am going to, the lady in her cloak stops me.

"No, you have no need for that Your highness," she pulls me by my arm.

"But I-"

"Is... is that you... ... Queen? Please come here," The king looks up, meeting my gaze. I do as told.

"Your majesty, may I know what's going on?"

"After all those years... ..."

"Um, Your majesty?"

"I'm sorry Queen, but I should've tell you earlier, but you're my daughter," the words "you're my daughter" echoes in my head as I'm trying to process what have I gone through.

Looking at my confused and puzzled face, the king says,"Purple, please tell her the truth she didn't know," then closes his eyes to rest.

"Yes, Your majesty," the lady in purple cloak, who turns out to be "Purple" as her name, starts telling me the whole story.

"As you see, well... ... " After a short hesitation, she continues,"Your highness, according to the royal family of Emerald, all members of the family must have a birthmark when they're born. Some have them while they're born, naturally. But some who doesn't have, needs to use our magic to make them have it. These birthmarks doesn't only means you're part of this royal family, but it also gives you magical powers which you'll have to discover it yourself. If I'd recall, you have your birthmark while you're born in a natural way, which will give you stronger and unique powers. I remember your birthmark is a pink diamond-shaped one located on your right hand, yes?"

"Yes."

"And Silverheart told you many times not to let anyone see it, yes?"

"Yes."