Part 12 First Day

I squint my eyes at the windows, welcoming a brand new day.

When I'm having breakfast, Miss Purple informs me to meet my father at his throne room after my meal. Looks like it's time to learn about ruling the kingdom and helping out father.

The throne room is crowded with people when I got there.
"Queen, over here." Father calls out to me.

"Yes, father."

"Now, let's start with the first task."

Miss Purple unrolls a huge scroll and starts,"The first one is Mrs. Masaki,"

"Greetings, Your Majesty, and Your Highness. I would like to request for the old spaces near Botan Village's river as a space for growing crops. It would be a nice growing project to help families living there get food easier."

Father looks at me, waiting for an answer."It will be approved."

Father smiles, agreeing to the answer."Then you may have the land for growing crops."

"Thank you very much, Your Majesty."

Then next is an old man, who requests for the fund for a new construction site in Sakura Village. "New buildings are needed there to show how modern is Sakura Village!"

"But..." I look at father, Sakura Village still need to maintain the old buildings to show its art of antiques.

"But have you agreed with the villagers in Sakura Village?" Father asks him back.

"No... But it's still worth for the look."

"I'm sorry, I don't think it's a good idea to do this."

"Father is right, you should discuss this with the villagers there before considering about the project."

The old man walks away without another word. Soon, one by one, opinions by opinions, the crowd have finally got empty.

"Well done, the tasks are cleared, and the evening tea is served, you may go and have a rest now."

"Thank you, Miss Purple." I go to the dining room with father where tea cakes are served.

As we sit down, father is given a letter. "Hmm... no wonder, I've been feeling that I've forgot about something."

"Huh? What is it, father?"

"One week after your coronation, we are supposed to have a celebration in the castle for that's the seventh day, which meant to be a lucky day and also a blessed day for your coronation."

"Why?"

"Because our family's tradition is to have a celebration on the seventh day of a certain coronation."

"I see... Well, what is the celebration mostly about?"

"Well, just some talking, dancing, eating... Mainly to show our manners towards our subjects and we'll also invite other nobles over."

"If it's going to be a huge celebration, I don't think our castle have that big of a place to be the venue, right?"

"Indeed, so you're going to choose where to hold the celebration. For all of our family members, it's mostly at the castle of Lydia, located near the noble castle of Sonata. You may choose any spot you want for this celebration, of course, choosing spots in the Land of Sonata is a great choice. The ballrooms of the castles there are huge enough to let people of the seven kingdoms enter."

"Let's see... In the Land of Sonata, there's only three castles, mainly the noble castle of Sonata. Then they have the castle of Lydia and also the castle of Cordelia. Since the noble castle of Sonata is mostly used for nobles meet up, I'd left that one out."