Prologue

In the day time, I'm Queen Diamond.

Just a normal girl, with a normal life.

But there's something about me  that no one knows yet. 'Cause I have a secret---

🎶I live a life, that's ful---🎶

"Author! I think you have me the wrong script!!!" Queen said to Author.

"Oops! My bad. Here's yours. I'm sorry, that's for Marinette!"

"I think you're obsessed with Miraculous Ladybug too... besides, that's their theme song isn't it? "

"Heh heh. Sorry, now let's start again!"

-----------------------------------------------------
I'm Queen Diamond, a normal girl living in a peaceful place called Sakura Village, it's located in Emerald, our country. Although we're all in the 21st century, but most of the villagers here are using things the old-fashioned way. So you can see that all things from old-fashioned to modern were used here.

I live with my grandfather, we run a flower shop near Mount Hyacinth. "Please give me a bouquet of lilies!" "I'll have a mix of lavender and bell flowers, please." Our shop booms with business especially on special occasions such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and so on.

On a casual morning, I wake up before the sun rises. After a change of clothes, I walk to the back of my house. Grandpa is waiting for me there, cause every morning I'll have my training with grandpa to raise my combat skill.

Grandpa raised me up hard to become a phantom thief, so I'm making sure I'll never let him down.

"Ohayo! Grandpa!!"

"Ohayo! Get ready for your training now, recall what I've taught you yesterday, and show it to me what you've learned."

"Hai!(yes!)" I nodded.

Without any words, grandpa fires his pack of playing cards at me. I unsheath my wooden katana which grandpa made for my training and hit all the playing cards. Dodge, slice, hit and sprint. That's how it works.

A pack of playing cards contains 52 cards, so grandpa should be our of cards right now.

Just as I am about to put my guard down, grandpa fires me two more playing cards. Oh gosh! I totally forgot that the two more playing cards are Jokers, luckily I get to hit it with my katana.

"Not bad, Queen. But you still have to concentrate, understand that?"

"Hai!"

"Now go get ready, we're opening the shop soon," grandpa turns around and walks into the house.

"Hai, grandpa." I walk into the house and grab my things. Soon grandpa and I ride on our horse to the shop.

After opening the door, I go in and turn on the fans and the lights while grandpa put some flowers displays in the display window. It's still an ordinary day, I put on my apron, sweep the floor, bundle up bouquets of flowers and wipe the windows.

What I like the most is the evenings, cause there isn't any customers coming in to our shop. So I get to go to town to buy some food and help grandpa run some errands as grandpa closes the shop. I can even meet Ai, my best friend on the road too.

"Queen, help me send these flowers to Mr. And Mrs. Ohio. It's their wedding anniversary today, if I'd recall."

"I see, grandpa. So do you want me to help you buy something to eat? I could buy you some food on my way back."