Part 13 What To Do?

"Let's see... scroll... pens... some food samples..."

"Looks like all the things are prepared, Miss Purple." I have just finished packing my bag, Miss Purple is checking the stuffs as she usually would.

"Everything is ready, you may go now,"

"Thank you, Miss Purple."

"You're welcome, Your Highness."

I get into the limo where Ai is seated.

"Thank you so much for inviting me over, Queen!"

"You're welcome, but someone asked me to invite you over."

"Is it? Who?"

"It's a secret! You'll know later."

"Aw, no fun! It's you, right?" She puffs her cheeks.

"Nope, it's not me."

The limo then start going to Jones Kingdom. I wonder what will I experience from this meet up.

When we reach there, a butler of the castle lead us to one of their master rooms. Prince Jack and Prince King are seated on the chairs, near a long table full with foreign dishes I have never seen before.

"Welcome, Princess Queen and Lady Ai!" Prince Jack smiles as he says so.

"So, when do we start?"

"Right now," he smiles and leads us to the chairs.

"Let's start with European dishes," King suggests,"We have some of the well known ones here."

"Sounds good to me." I reply as I place my bag on a chair.

King offers us a plate of dessert which looks like white cream wrapped in a brownish tube.

"This is cannoli, an Italian dessert. It's first originated from the island of Sicily."

"It's creamy and sweet!" Ai exclaims as she chews onto the cannoli.

"I might want to add that to the list." I write down the dessert onto a scroll I prepared this morning.

"Now my turn," Jack places us a bowl of chocolatey ice cream-like dessert."Mousse au chocolat! A perfect dessert for it gives a light and airy texture!"

"Mmm! Delish!"

"I wonder... is there anything they can add to?"

"Indeed, fruits or berries are also good complexion for this dessert, ma petite!"

"I see."

Later, we are served with fruit tart, gelato and waffle.

In return, we serve them dango, daifuku, shrimp candy and castella.

"Looks like all the food samples are decided for the celebration. Thank you very much for your help,"

"That's no problem."

"Happy to help."

"Excuse me, but where is the restroom?"Ai asks.

"Allow me to show you the way," King leads Ai off to the restroom.

"Uh, do you happen to have some time now?"

"Sure. Why?"

"Come on!"

"Huh?" He pulls me to his castle's kitchen.

"Why are we here?"

"I wanted to bake something, I think you'll be a good help."