Part 3 Game On!

The night is coming, so is our time. Ai has helped me to change into my heist outfit. But don't be shock, I actually dress myself as a man all the time when we go out on heists. As Ai works at Snipping Scissors, she's good at making clothes too. So she made us these clothes. Mr. Silverheart asked me if I wanted to cover my identity better, so I said yes, and end up becoming a male phantom thief. As for Ai, she insisted on wearing her girl outfit. Ai made me a white tuxedo which have a cape with silver lining, and also a male mask. Ai made herself a tea green outfit with a cape, and also a tea green female mask.

We're all now in a blimp, Mr. Silverheart is driving us there. When we're near the building the black market sale is going to be held, I think I see another blimp at the opposite side of the building. Them again... ...

"Get ready girls, now for tonight's heist, you'll have 15 minutes to get the treasure, the blimp will become invisible for 20 minutes starting right now."

"Yes, Mr. Silverheart,"  After tying my hair into a low ponytail with my left bang pull back, I turn to Ai and say "Game on!"

Without hesitation, we both jump out from the blimp, and into the roof of the building. Quickly, we use Mr. Silverheart's weapon which he gave us, and disguise ourselves as waiters to serve the people in the sale food.

Later, Ai gets a trolley filled with food from the kitchen and pushes it to the venue as I go to the main electricity station to work on something.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our mid-year sale!" The emcee of the sale speaks through his microphone, the sale is starting soon. I get into the venue in time, and Ai is near the stage, acting like she's cleaning up the wine someone pour over near the stage. But at the other end of the stage, I see two other suspicious looking men, they don't look like guests here, do they? Then it must probably be them...

"Now, what treasure do we have here? Ah, yes!  'The Autumn Fan of Emerald Kingdom', created by the Queen of Emerald using silk, satin and magic. Precious indeed, right? So, the price for this fan is starting from 700,000 dollars! Anyone raising the price?"

"800,000 dollars!"

"950,000 dollars!"

As people are shouting for higher prices, Ai and I sneak nearer to the stage, the lights suddenly go off, I set the time for that so we can change back into our heist clothes. Only three seconds, then it's show time!

The lights then suddenly come back, I walk up the stage and with a male voice, I shout,"Not even a penny!" I take the fan from the display and the emcee continues,"Kai-Kaitou King!! So the four advanced notices that have been sent here just now were true, but everyone, do not worry, we got the four of them all undercover!"

Soon, we're surrounded by police officers. "Freeze! Put your hands up in the air! Or else!"

"Or else what?" I chuckle.

"No, why don't we let them chase me tonight?" Another phantom thief snatches the treasure from my hands. Kaitou Joker is it... heh. You're no match for me!

"Oh no you don't," quickly, I snatch the treasure back. "We'll take our leave now, bye~" I send the ladies in the venue a wink, then Ai and I make our escape to the exit.

"Oh my gosh! Kaitou King is so handsome~~~"

"My heart! He stole my heart!" All the ladies there are ooh-ing and aah-ing just by my one wink. Guess being a boy isn't that hard, is it? I smile to myself.

"Team A, don't let Kaitou King and Kaitou Mist get away! After them! And team B, after Kaitou Joker and Kaitou Spade!!"

"Well, we wouldn't just run off without the treasure, right Kaitou Spade?" Kaitou Joker turns to ask Kaitou Spade.