Chapter One

Soleen Roy

Soleen looked outside the window and smiled. She graduated top of her class and couldn't wait to start University. She studied Korean language her whole senior year for this. She was 19 and ready to do something new for a change.

Her parents didn't want her to go all the way across the world for a major she can study at home. She wanted to open her own sex company, but with her parents religion it would be impossible to do that at home.

"Soso I still don't understand why you couldn't just stay here with us." Camille asked.

Camille was Soleen best friend they've been together since they were babies. Camille always thought they would go to college together, she was heart broken when Soleen broke the news to her.

"Camille you know why." Soleen said annoyed.

"Yeah yeah, but you know how it is there. I know you seen the TikTok's, people are going to think you're a Korea Boo." She said.

"I don't care what people think Cammy, I'm here for business and business only. I got better things to do then to look for a boyfriend." She said.

"If you say so." Camille said.

"Look, I'm close to landing. I'll call you when I make it to the dorm." She said hanging up.

Soleen rolled her eyes and sighed. Korea Boo her ass, she just needed to get far away from her parents. Besides She was plus size, not many man found her attractive anyway.

"Please prepare for landing."

Soleen shook the thoughts out of her head and buckled her seat belt up. Once the plane landed she was escorted to baggage claim. She received her luggage and got a taxi.

Once she made it to the university it was filled with students from all around the world. She was happy she wasn't the only foreigner around.

"Hi welcome, are you interested in any clubs or programs?"

"No, thank you." Soleen said.

She continued to the office, she needed her schedule and her dorm keys. She looked around at everyone and it seemed they were all headed the same direction.

"Hi, welcome."

"Hi, my name is Soleen Roy." She said smiling.

The lady smiled and began typing on the computer. She handed Soleen a paper along with keys.

"That is your schedule and the keys to your door. Have a good year." She said.

Soleen smiled and began going to her dorm. She pushed through the crowd of students who were in a rush. She made it to her dorm and smiled, it was so high tech.

Kim Seokjin

"Are you excited for your move in day?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes annoyed, he didn't want to study business and he didn't want to run one either. He just wanted to study entertainment.