Chapter Ten

Soleen Roy

Soleen looked over her outfit and sighed. She didn't know if she was doing to much or to less so she decided to call Kumiko.

"Hey hey." She said.

"Miko, do you think this outfit is to much?" Soleen asked flipping the camera.

"No, it's cute. Are you forgetting you're around Rich Asians nothing can never be to much." She said.

"Yeah that's true." She said sitting down.

"Are you nervous about the party?" She asked.

"Kind of, it's like a sore thumb." Soleen said.

"It will be fine, I'll be there with you and on top of that Seokjin wants you there. It's his birthday so you should only care about him." Kumiko said.

"Yeah, can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"Seokjin kissed me a few nights ago, but he was drunk and he doesn't remember but I think about it a lot." Soleen explained.

"Do you get nervous around him?" Kumiko asked.

"Sometimes." She said.

"Does your stomach do flips?" She asked.

"All the time." Soleen said.

"Does he smile a lot?" She asked.

"Oh my god Miko get to the point." Soleen said.

"Ok so in Korean Culture signs that a guy likes you is he gives you time no matter what. He also smile a lot and they are very protective, they would make sure you're comfortable no matter what." Miko said.

Soleen started thinking about Seokjin and gasped.

"And there it is." Miko said.

"I never had experience with boys so I didn't know any of this stuff. Gosh I'm such a fucking loser." She said.

"It's ok SoSo, but like I told you before. Be careful it could get dangerous." Miko explained.

Soleen nodded before hanging up. She looked at her outfit one more time and grabbed Jin's gift. She called a cab and was on her way to the party.

Once she got close she told the driver to stop. She paid and decided to walk the rest of the way. It was like royalty when she made it past security. There were pictures of Seokjin everywhere.

"Soleen." Hoseok called.

"Hoseok." She smiled and embraced him in a hug.

"You look so cute." He said.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." She said.

They walked to where everyone else were.

"I hate coming to these party's." Yoongi said taking his drink to the head.