Chapter Fifteen

Soleen Roy

Soleen looked at the text books in front of her and sighed. She placed her head down just for a few minutes to rest her eyes. That was quickly ruined when she heard a knock on her door.

Soleen groaned and opened the door to see Yoongi. He's been coming around a lot and she didn't mind. They were alike in certain ways and she felt she was closer to him than anyone else.

"Hey, mind if I study with you?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled and closed the door.

Yoongi sat beside her and opened his textbooks.

"I haven't seen you in a few days." He said.

"Yeah, I've been busy with studying and Seokjin took me site seeing." She said.

"Speaking of Seokjin, I seen you two the other day in his car." He said smirking.

"Yeah, I don't know what's what anymore." She said.

"What do you want Soleen?" He asked.

"I want to be with Seokjin but things are so complicated." She said.

"You want my honest opinion?" He asked.

"You're going to give it anyway." She said.

"True, I don't think you should be with him...and this isn't to sound mean. Kim SeokJin can't date outside of his culture. His family will not allow it, his mother will personally make your life a living hell...I don't want to see my friend crying." He said.

"I know, but when I'm with Seokjin none of that matters you know. When I'm with him I feel safe, that's what's keeping me tied to him for some reason." She said.

"I understand that, no matter what happens though I'm here for you." He said.

"I know, get back to studying." She said roughing his hair up.

Kim SeokJin

Kim SeokJin slowly opened the door to his home and looked both ways. He needed more clothes from Home and he didn't want to run into his mother. He closed the door and immediately went upstairs to his room.

He quickly packed a bag and made sure he didn't forget anything. He opened his room door and was met with his mother.

"Mom." Seokjin said.

"Seokjin, how can you try to sneak in when there are cameras everywhere?" She asked.

Seokjin mentally cursed and sighed.

"I'm just here for a few things, I have to go." He said.

"Ji-won called me, said you haven't been with her this whole Christmas break." She said.

"I told you I didn't want to be with her." Seokjin said.

"Come to my office, we need to talk." She said walking away.

Seokjin sighed and began punching the air in frustration. He followed her into her office and sat down.

"This is my last warning to you Seokjin...let her go." She said.