Chapter Six

Soleen Roy

Soleen sat in her sexology class and listen to her professor explain different sex positions. Even though she was a virgin, she was interested in this.

"Any questions?" She asked.

Soleen watched as another student raise there hand.

"Yes." She said.

"Why does it take longer for female to climax then males?" He asked.

"Well when it comes to us females our mind has to be into it also. We can't just get moist unless we are in love or are really excited. As for males it's doesn't really matter what's on you guys mind as much." She explained.

"So basically if a female isn't interested in you sexual she won't have an orgasm?" He asked.

"Not technically sometimes we just don't feel like it." She shrugged.

Soleen raised her hand.

"Yes." She said.

"How does it feel to have an orgasm?" She asked.

Everyone looked at her shocked and the guy who asked a question chuckled.

"You would have a feeling in your stomach it's different for everyone honestly. Some people cry some scream it's different for everyone." She said.

Soleen nodded and began taking notes. Once class was over she began gathering her things. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see the guy from earlier.

"You never had an orgasm before?" He asked.

"Why does that matter to you?" Soleen asked.

"I just never met anyone who's a virgin in college." He shrugged.

Soleen rolled her eyes.

"I'm Jungkook." He said holding his hand out.

"I'm leaving." Soleen smiled walking past him.

Jungkook watched her walk away and chuckled. Soleen was heading to her next class, when she felt someone cover her eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Umm Seokjin." She smiled.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asked removing his hands.

"You're the only person who has baby soft hands." She said.

"Perks of being handsome." He said touching his face.

"Boy calm down." She said.

He laughed.

"Are you ready to present your presentation?" He asked.

"Yes I am." She said.

They walked to class together and talked for a few minutes. Soleen was the last one to do her presentation.