Chapter Thirteen

Soleen Roy

Christmas break was finally here and Soleen couldn't have been any happier. She called Camille since it's been a few days since they last spoken to each other.

"Soleeeeenn." She said smiling.

"Hi cammy, I miss you." Soleen said.

"I miss you to, how is it there?" She asked.

"It's good, so I talked to the investor of my business and let's just say I'm a future millionaire." Soleen smiled.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"Yes yes, I can't wait honestly. You're the first one I told." She said.

Camille smiled.

"Congratulations Soleen, it's well deserved. Your parents came by." She said.

"What did they want?" She asked.

"They came here acting crazy as usual saying the devil took you and what not." Camille said.

"It never fails, I just threw my old phone out. I got text from them saying if I didn't return home they would find me and kill me. Talking about when they find me the first thing they're going to do is give me another exorcism. I'm over them at this point." Soleen said.

"Good, all you need to do is focus on school...but have you met any Asian daddies?" Camille asked smirking.

"God, I've made some friends yes." Soleen said.

"Ooo do tell." Camille said.

Soleen smiled and began catching Camille up on what's been going on. Camille was shocked that she has achieved so much in so little.

"Wait pause control delete, you kissed a millionaire?" She asked.

"He kissed me then he didn't remember then I kissed him...but that's besides the point what do I do about the fiancè?" Soleen asked.

"Honestly what can you do? Are you going to wait or move on?" She asked.

"I don't know, I don't even know why I'm tripping we only kissed but he's so sweet and considerate of me...ughh." Soleen groaned.

"Girl you in love, and it's ok first loves are the hardest though be careful because love will make you do some crazy things." She said.

"Yeah I heard, what are you doing for Christmas break?" Soleen asked.

"Studying, why the hell did I choose law?" She asked.

"Good because I'll hire you as my lawyer anytime Chile." Soleen said.

"I know, I'm going to get some sleep and so should you." She said.

"Good night." Soleen said hanging up.

She sighed as she scrolled through her phone. She heard a knock on her door and groaned. She got up and opened the door and Yoongi came in along with Kumiko, Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok.

"Dorm crashing." Yoongi said flopping on the sofa.

"It's been to long since I've seen you." Kumiko said hugging Soleen.