Chapter Five

Soleen Roy

Soleen woke up with a head ache, she rubbed her temple and groaned. She looked around the room in confusion, how much did she drink? She sat up and took the covers off of her before standing up.

She looked for the bathroom, once she found the door she opened it to see Seokjin stepping out the shower. They looked at one another and screamed, she immediately closed the door.

She ran back to the bed and got under the covers. He had abs on top of abs, the way the water just ran through them.

"Jesus Soleen, what the fuck is wrong with you." She whispered.

A few minutes later she heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see a fully dressed Seokjin.

"Um you can go now." He said avoiding eye contact.

Soleen immediately went to the bathroom. She handled her business and seen he left a spare toothbrush for her. She smiled and began brushing her teeth. Once she was done she stepped out the bathroom.

"Good morning." He said.

She smiled.

"Good morning." She said.

Before Seokjin could say something he heard a knock on his door.

"Seokjin, I know you aren't still sleeping." Mrs.Kim said.

Seokjin gasped.

"Hide." He said.

Soleen looked around and got under the bed. She watched as Seokjin answered the door and held her breath.

"Mother, what is it this time?" He asked.

"Seokjin you can't keep avoiding to meet her." She said.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and looked at the purse and jewelry on the night stand.

"I'm not I'm busy with classes and studying." He said walking past his mother and standing in front of the night stand.

"Your birthday is coming up, we are throwing you a big bash. She will be there and I will make the announcement." She said.

Seokjin sighed.

"There will be a lot of our colleagues and investors there so please don't embarrass us." She said.

"Ok, can you go? I have to do some homework." He said.

Mrs.Kim nodded and stood up.

"Fine, I'll see you later." She kissed his cheek before leaving.

Seokjin locked the door behind her and let out a breath of relief. If his mother would've caught Soleen here it would be the end.

"You can come out now." He said.

Soleen slid from up under the bed and Seokjin helped her up. She fixed her hair and looked at him.