Chapter Seven

Kim SeokJin

  For weeks Yoongi words played over and over in his head. Did he really want to risk Soleens life because he had a crush? He shook the thoughts out of his head and focused on Class.

Once class was over he began gathering his things. His phone began to ring interrupting him.

"Yes mother." He said annoyed.

"Seokjin come home for the fitting." She said.

"What fitting?" He asked confused.

"For your tux, it's getting custom made." She said.

"Do I have to come?" He asked.

"Yes hurry dear." She said hanging up.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and began heading to the parking lot.

"SEOKJIN!" Soleen yelled chasing him.

"Oh Soleen, what's up?" He asked.

"Are you allergic to anything?" She asked.

"Potatoes and Garlic, why?" He asked.

"No reason bye." She said trying to run.

Seokjin grabbed her by her hoodie and looked down at her.

"What are you up to?" He spoke in English.

Soleen heart fluttered, she loved when he spoke in English.

"Nothing gotta blast." She said running off.

Seokjin chuckled and got into his car. He pulled up to his parents house and sighed. Once he entered his mother immediately put the staff to work.

"You would love this young lady, she's apart of a well known family." Mrs.Kim said.

Seokjin looked in the mirror and fixed his tie.

"Mother, I don't really care. I'm just doing what you guys want." He rolled his eyes.

"You need to start caring because come next week your engagement will be announced." She said.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Why can't I marry who I want and do what I want? I hate my life." He said.

"It would be millions of people who would want your spot and here you are being ungrateful." Mrs.Kim snapped.

"I'm not being ungrateful I told you guys I wanted to work. I said I wanted to study entertainment I said I'll pay my own way through school if I have to. Why won't you just let me live my god damn life?" He asked.

Mrs.Kim raised her hand and slapped him across the face.

"You better realize who you're talking to Seokjin." She spat.

Before Seokjin could answer his phone began to ring. He quickly grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello." He said.