Chapter Nineteen

Soleen Roy

Soleen sighed as Seokjin came to her mind. He's in her head when she's studying, showering, and sleeping. She decided to call Camille for some advice.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Soleen asked.

"Nothing much, what's up?" She asked.

"You know that guy I told you about the rich one?" Soleen said.

Camille laughed.

"Which one." She said.

"Seokjin, the one with the perfect face." Soleen explained.

"Ohhh the Asian Daddy with the mommy issues...I got it." She said.

Soleen laughed and began explaining the situation not leaving out a single thing.

"Why he holding hands with her if he don't like her? Mmmmmmmm something ain't adding up. 2+2=4, bitch no." Camille said.

"Yeah, but a part of me wants to fight but the other part just I don't know. Camille what should I do?" She asked.

"Honestly Do what your heart wants. If in the end it gets broken it's ok you'll get back up. This is your first love and when it comes to love everyone experience heart break. We need to not protect you from something that eventually happens." She said.

"I don't want to get hurt." Soleen said.

"None of us do, but it comes with the package. You choose what your heart wants." She said.

Soleen nodded.

"I have to go, I'm going out with a friend in a few." She said.

"Ok, byeee." Camille said hanging up.

Soleen sighed and threw her head back. She heard a knock on the door and groaned. She opened it and seen Mrs.Kim.

"This bitch." Soleen said in English.

"Hello, Ms.Roy." She said.

Soleen rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" Soleen asked.

"I have an offer for you." She said.

Soleen sighed and stepped aside to let her in. She closed the door and sat in front of her.

"What is it?" Soleen asked.

Mrs.Kim placed a briefcase on the table and opened it. Soleen gasp as she seen money.

"There is one hundred thousand dollars. To make you never talk to my son again." She explain.

"Your son and I aren't talking much these days." Soleen said.

"I'm trying to keep it that way." She said.

Soleen sighed.