Chapter Four

Soleen Roy

  Soleen and Kumiko sat at a near by park on break from work. The week after classes started she got a call saying she received the job. Thanks to Kumiko good recommendation, she loved the job. The people were nice and treated her fair.

"So how is the project coming?" Kumiko asked.

"It's almost finished actually, thanks to Seokjin I might have a future investor." She said.

"That's good, you guys getting close." Kumiko smirked.

"We're just friends." Soleen said.

Kumiko rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, you got to be careful with them heirs." She said.

"What do you mean?" Soleen asked.

"Seokjin is the next chairman of  Swipe wire." She said.

"Swipe wire? Like the virus killer?" Soleen asked.

"Yes, his family is worth billions of dollars. When we were in high school a girl confessed her love to him and she gave him a cupcake. He shoved the cake in her face, and walked away." She said.

Soleen was confused seokjin didn't seem like the mean guy type.

"Really?" She asked.

"That's not all, he had someone's car towed because they parked in his spot, it was the principle's car. I don't know what happen to the principle but we had a new one the next day." She explained.

"Well that's the past, I don't know him that well so who knows." Soleen said shrugging.

"Yeah, just be careful his family is very powerful." She said.

  Soleen nodded, Seokjin and her were just friends. Yeah he was handsome but they were just FRIENDS. They went back to work and once her shift was over she went to her dorm.

Once she finished shower her phone went off showing that Camille was calling.

"Hello." She said.

"Well hello stranger." Camille said.

"I know I haven't been calling I've been busy." Soleen said.

"So how do you like it so far?" She asked.

"It's not as bad as you thought honestly. People here aren't so bad, it's beautiful to. I want to go site seeing but I've been so busy with class." She said.

"Your parents called me." She said.

"Did you tell them where I am?" She asked.

"No I would never do that. They asked and honestly they are worried about you." She said.

"I don't care, look I have a class I have to go to I'll talk to you later." She said hanging up.

Soleen threw her phone on the bed and sighed. Her parents tried to control what she wore, her career they wanted her to be a pastors wife.