Chapter Twenty-Five

Kim SeokJin

Six Months Later

Kim SeokJin stared out the window looking at nothing particular. He watched as car drove and as people walked by. He could barely eat or do much of anything. He didn't bother contacting his friends, he knew they probably hated him.

  He fiddled with the ring on his finger and sighed. Six months has past since he's been Married. He would see Soleen every now and then on campus. They were strangers again, and from the looks of it she wasn't doing good either.

"Let's go out, we've been in this dorm all day." Ji-Won said.

Seokjin sighed.

"I'm good." He said.

"Let's at least go for a walk or something?" She asked.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Fine, but after leave me alone." He said.

  Ji-won smiled and grabbed his hand dragging him out the door. He sighed and rolled his eyes, they continued walking as she just rambled on about the next handbag that was coming out.

"YOONGI!" Soleen yelled.

Seokjin stopped and turned around causing Ji-Won to stop and do the same.

"Hold on." Yoongi said passing the box to Jimin.

"Seokjin, let's go." Ji-won said tugging his arm.

He ignored her as he watched Soleen Carry stuff out of her dorm.

"Oh my god I can't believe you're going to move out when I just enrolled." Kumiko said folding her arms.

"I'm just five minutes away." Soleen said hugging her.

Seokjin wondered if she hurt her leg because she was wobbling.

"And beside she has me." Yoongi said wrapping his arms around Soleen.

Soleen smiled.

"Right." She said.

"Don't forget us." Namjoon said.

Soleen looked at her friends and her eyes began to water. Everyone groaned since she's always crying.

"Shut up." She said.

Seokjin couldn't watch anymore and walked away leaving Ji-won behind.

Soleen Roy

  Soleen smiled as she watched Yoongi put the last box in the truck. She was six months pregnant with her baby girl and thanks to the baggy clothes no one even noticed.She finally found an apartment she could afford. She knew juggling school and this baby was going to be rough but with her friends by her side. She felt good, really good.

"Are you ever going to tell Seokjin?" Yoongi asked helping her in the truck.

Soleen rubbed her belly and looked at him.