Chapter Twelve

Soleen Roy

  Soleen watched as Jungkook ordered them some food as she waited. It's been a few days since Seokjins birthday, and his fiancè was stuck to him like glue.

"Are you ready for Christmas break?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm so ready to relax and sleep in." She said.

"Same here, are you doing anything maybe we could hang out." He said.

"Yeah, maybe...ok let's start on Sexual orientation." She said grabbing the textbook.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"Ok so sexual orientation is basically a pattern or romantic attraction to the opposite gender or same. It's basically short for sexuality." She explain.

  Jungkook rest his cheek on his hand and looked at her. She was beautiful talking about sex like this. He knew all about this class which is why he took it. He didn't need to study at all, he is very advanced.

"Soleen." Seokjin said.

"Hi stranger." Soleen said smiling.

Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I know I've been busy." He explain.

Ji-won wrapped her arms around and Soleen gripped her pencil.

"Babe, come on we need to order." Ji-Won said.

Jungkook chuckled and seokjin rolled his eyes.

"I'll meet you at the counter." He said.

Ji-Won looked at Soleen and scuffed before walking away.

"I'm sorry I've been busy with classes and stuff at home, I promise I'll make it up to you." He said.

Soleen smiled.

"Sure." She said.

Seokjin sighed, he knew her smile wasn't genuine. It didn't match her eyes at all, he just decided to leave her be for a while.

"What was that about?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't want to talk about it, come on answer these questions." She said.

Soleen watched as Seokjin and Ji-won walked out. He looked back at her and did a weak smile.  She looked away and continued helping Jungkook.

After a few hours of studying with Jungkook it was time to go.

"You need a lift?" He asked.

"No, it's fine go first." She waved.

"Ok." He said leaving.

Soleen sighed and gathered her things.

"Soso." Hoseok said.

Soleen looked up and smiled.

"Hi." She said embracing him into a hug.