Chapter Eight

Kim Seokjin

Seokjin woke up to a huge headache, he woke up in a panic as he looked around his surroundings. He noticed he was in Soleens dorm and let out a breath of relief. He went to the bathroom and relieved himself, he noticed she left him a spare tooth brush and began brushing his teeth.

Once he was finished he checked himself out in the mirror.

"I'm so handsome." He said winking at himself.

The smell of food made him quickly exit the bathroom. He went to the dining area of the dorm and smiled as he seen Soleen setting the table. He leaned on the door and folded his arms.

"You cook to, now I'll definitely have to marry you." He whispered.

He shook his head and walked closer.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning, are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said sitting down.

She put a plate of food in front of him and sat down. They began eating and Seokjin would steal glances of her.

"Thank you for last night." He said.

"Why, do you remember anything?" She asked.

"No." He said smiling.

"Are you lying to me?" She asked.

"No." He said smiling again.

Soleen rolled her eyes and continued eating. He really didn't remember much, maybe it would come back to him later on.

"What are you doing today?" She asked.

"Just class, why what's up?" He asked.

"Kumiko and I are going ice skating. She wanted me to ask if you and your friends would tag along." She said.

"Do you even know how to ice skate?" He asked.

"Of course not, but it's for the experience." She said.

Seokjin laughed and took a bite of his food.

"Of course I'll go." He said.

"Great." She said.

They continued eating and Seokjin returned to his dorm to take a well needed shower. As he was showering flashes of last night began to come to his head. He started to remember when he got to Soleen's dorm but after that is blank.

He shook his head and got dressed before heading to class.

Soleen Roy

Soleen and Jungkook walked together to the dining hall. He wasn't as much an asshole as she thought.

"Out of all the places in the world why would you chose Korea to study business?" He asked.

"No reason just wanted an adventure." She shrugged.

She didn't know him well enough to tell him the truth.