The big moment

Brie Pov: it has been great the last three days randy has been a big help, and I have to admit seeing randy hold Andrew makes me fall inlove all over again. I do hate the fact that he, will be leaving in a couple of days.
Randy Pov: Brie thinks that I am leaving in a couple days but what she doesn't know is that I ask Vince for a month off so I could help Brianna with Andrew. Which will give me a chance to be able to make this work, just maybe we could be a little family.
My own thoughts where interrupted when Brie said something to me.
Brie: thank you randy for being able to be here for the birth
Randy: no thank you for everything
Brie: randy I know that we been threw hell the last 3 months but it was worth it just to be able to have this little guy.
Randy: I know what you mean but that the past what we have to worry about is what best for Andrew, my parents can't wait to meet you and our son, I heard there we coming down to come see the first grandson.
Brie: really ?!
Randy: yeah soon as they heard you were in labor they packed something and started heading over here.
Nurse: hi sorry to interrupt but Ms.Garcia it's time to discharge you .
Randy: that great news !!
Nurse: you and your son will be able to go home today.
brie: thank you
At Brie Condo
Randy: Brie why don't you take a rest you look really tried ,I look after Andrew don't worry.
Brie: thank you randy that means a lot to me.
Randy: Anything for you my Queen.
I notice Brie blushing soon as I told her that, just maybe there is hope for us.
A couple hours later
I poked my head into Brie room , she look so peaceful.
It was hard to find a way to entertain myself without waking up Brie or Andrew from there sleeps.
I felt my phone buzz I looked down and saw that it was message from my parents it seems that just made it San Diego.
My thought were interrupted when I heard Brianna
Brie: hey
Randy: hey
Brie: randy I think we need to talk.
Randy: about what?
Brie: about us.
My heart started beating
Brie: you can't expect us to go back normal after what happen a couple of weeks ago.
Randy: yeah i had a feeling
Brie: Randy you really hurt me, when you just abounded me and your son soon as you found out that JoJo was pregnant .
Randy: I know and I am so sorry.
Brie: during that time you were playing house with JoJo I was at home crying my eyes out that you backed out and yet you found out it wasn't your daughter that she was having!
Randy: I know I fucked up Brie and I would never forgive myself for doing that to you and Andrew it I am here now and I am asking no not asking begging that you give me another chance.
Brie: I am sorry randy I don't think I can do that.
Randy: ok .
I felt as if my heart was punched into pieces.
Brie: I am sorry randy but that doesn't mean that I don't want you around Andrew.
Randy: Brianna I am going to do all I can to be able to get you back and I want this to work .
Brie: randy a part of me still loves you and I hate that.
Randy: why do you hate that you love me Brianna I am sure Inlove with you .
Brie pov:
Did randy said that he is Inlove with me 😱! I can't let myself get hurt be him again .
Brie: randy I just can't deal with another heart break by you.
Randy: I swear Brianna I am going to find away to make all this up too maybe not today but someday.