Secrets finally come out

"Phone Buzzing"
Brie Prov: ugh who could be calling me at this hour. I saw and it was barely 9 o'clock. I grab me phone to answer it.
Brie: hello
Randy: well good morning sleepy head.
I smiled when I heard Randy voice
Brie: hi Randy what's up.
Randy: I just land and I was letting you know I am on my way to your place.
Brie: what really?!? How far are you from my condo?
Randy: idk about 10 mins
Brie: 10 mins! Randy you should have told me earlier.
Randy: I was trying to surprise you.
Trust me the biggest surprise is yet to come.
Randy:I'll let you go so you could doll yourself up.
Randy prov: it been a long couple of days and it been hard to keep this meeting a secret from JoJo. Knowing how jealous she could be at times. I just have a feeling at this trip my life may never be the same.
Brie prov: I didn't tell Nikki that I have spoke to Randy and that we meeting up today because knowing her she will try to protect me from this situation.
*knock, knock*
My heart skipped a beat, its Randy!
I got up as fast I can since I am now 5 months pregnant.
Randy: ok Brie what is so important that you...
Randy stared down to my big belly and just stood there in complete shock.
Brie: Randy I am pregnant and your the father!
Randy just stood there froze not being able to move.
Brie: Randy are you okay?
Randy: what! Do you mean I am the father I was careful the whole time we were together.
Brie: well not careful enough Randy, I thought you should know.
Randy: how Do I know if the baby is mine! How far along are you!
Brie: as of today 5 months
Randy: that could be anyone kid.
Brie : I got pregnant the night before we broke up Randy, what do I have to do to show you.
Randy: I want a DNA test.
Brie: well lucky for you I find out the sex today so let's go.
Randy: fine by me!
At the doctors
Dr. Knox-Tore: hi Brie how are we doing today?
Brie: very good Dr. Knox
Dr. Knox-Tore: and who the gentlemen aside you.
Brie: this Randy he the father.
Dr. Knox-Tore: very nice to meet you
Randy: like wise
Brie: dr.Knox is there a chance you can do a DNA test since he doesn't believe me.
Dr. Knox: of course just give me a few seconds to find out.
*doctor left*
Brie: you'll see that the baby is yours Randy.
Randy: we'll see
*doctor re-enters room*
Dr. Knox-Tore: ok I got the results back.
Brie: go ahead doctor tell him the news
Dr. Knox-Tore: from the sample that I took from you Randy and the simple I took from the baby . It's 100% your baby Mr.Orton congrats. Now let's get going with find out the sex.
Randy just stood there shock trying to sink in the fact that he was going to be a dad.
Dr. Knox-Tore: will you guys want to know the sex?
Brie: well I do , Randy?
All he could done was naw his head.
Dr. Knox-Tore: Congrats you guys are having a healthy baby boy.
Brie: omg a boy did you hear that Randy?
The next thing I wasn't expecting was Randy to be hugging me.
Dr. Knox: here pictures for you guys.
*outside*
Randy: have you thought of any names for our son.
Brie: yeah I have, look Randy I don't how to say this but I don't think it's a good idea that you stick around.
Randy: what you got to be fucken kidding me if you think I am walking out on my son.
Brie: come on Randy we know that you will only stick around for a bit then you'll disappear.
Randy: what do I have to do! To show you that I could step up!
Brie: how about telling JoJo that you going to be a dad!
Randy: are you crazy JoJo will flip.
Brie: see what I mean Randy I think it's best for me and Andrew if you stay away.
Randy: you pick the name Andrew.
Brie: yes
Randy: well sorry to disappoint you but I am not going anywhere.
A part me hated him and another part love the fact that he wanted to raise Andrew together.
Brie: fine Randy until Andrew born I'll see if your a fit father for my son. You could start by helping get his nursery ready he will be here in 3 short months.
Randy: good I am going to show you that I'll be a great father and that Andrew be proudly have Orton as his last name.
How was going to tell him that I am not sure if I want to put his last name on Andrew.
Randy Prov: how was I going to tell JoJo she will flip. She been talking about us getting marry and starting a family and I told her I wasn't the type of person to get marry or have kids. But knowing that Brie was having my child have me hope that maybe one day we'll be the ones getting marry.