The heart ache

Randy POV: for the last couple weeks I been trying to figure out how to get some alone time with Brie. But its  been hard Ethan always seem to be around. i do have another shot later this week when i have to pick up Andrew from Brie and Isabella from Eva. its been hard to juggle both kids at the same time but its worth it. Ever since i broke up with Eva there been a lot divas trying to talk to me but the only girl i want is Brianna. i won't let Ethan take the one girl that i have ever love. i look down and saw that Eva was calling me.

Randy: "Hey Eva what going on?"

Eva: " Randy i was just calling to tell you that i am taking Isabella to my parents for a couple days and won't be back for about 2 weeks."

Randy:" Eva are you kidding me! i'm arriving in town in 2 days and i really wanted to take out Isabella and Andrew to the zoo"

Eva:" well i am sorry but we are heading to go see my parents i havent seen them in months and they want to see there granddaughter."

Randy:" you could gone any other time i only get two days off this week and i wont be able to get any days off  until the per per view is done. This is you being selfish, whatever is going on between us shouldn't been took out on our daughter."

Eva: " I dont care what you want im the one that take care of her all the time and i just want to take a little vacation with my daughter."

randy: " trust me the only reason you have full custody of our daughter is because of my work."

Eva: " no randy the reason why i have full custody of our daughter is because im the most fitting parent for her.  That why Brie would never give you half custody of Andrew its at the point Andrew will be calling Ethan daddy."

i could stand all the shit that was coming out Eva mouth,  so i hanged up on her.  after getting off the phone i started to think all the shit that Eva  said to me and it made me think maybe it true Andrew has been spending a lot time with Ethan but he will never call him dad, i wont let that happen.

mean while

Brie Pov: Its been hard the last couple days Andrew came down with a fever that came and go twice. i just feel bad for Ethan he had to deal with sick infant which he has no experience with and he hasn't been getting enough sleep the last couple of days. i looked up and i saw that Ethan was all packed up.

Ethan: please dont give me that look you know that i have to leave.

Brie: i know it just hard im not use to you being away so far especially for such a long time.

Ethan: i know trust me i don't want to leave you here but they need all my focus on this trip.ill go faster then you think, trust me i don't feel comfortable knowing that randy is going to be coming by while im not around.

Brie: you have no reason to be paranoid or jealous , i love you Ethan. Randy is in the past the only reason i deal with him is because we share a son.

Ethan: i know i love you too but i see the way he looks at you when he is here. He still wants you Brie and i don't want to lose you.

Brie: Ethan i want to be with you and only you.

Ethan: That makes me feel much better to leave knowing that you feel like this.

Brie: travel safe i'll see when you get back.

Ethan: take care of our little peanut.

Brie: don't worry our little peanut is safe.

Ethan: i'm go see Andrew and then head out.

Brie: OK 

YES im pregnant with my second child knowing that Andrew is about to be 2, we found out a month ago. we got it conformed last week i'm 2 months in and we couldn't be more happy, its was a unplanned pregnancy but Ethan is so excited to be father. i still haven't told Randy that i'm pregnant but i know he not going to be thrilled about it but he the one that mess our relationship and he has another child with Eva so i shouldn't feel guilty that i'm having a baby with the man that i love and i won't let him mess this up for me.

Andrew: mama.

Brie: hi sweetheart.

Andrew: dada i want dada.

Andrew started to cry its been a while since he seen Randy but he does facetime him everyday. i  trying to be as careful as i can to pick Andrew.

Brie: Its ok bubba daddy will be home soon.

Andrew: Dada now!

i decided to call Randy because he is the only one that could calm him down.

Randy:" hey Brie whats going on?"

Brie: " someone miss there dad"

Andrew: " DADA!"

Randy:" Hey little man are you giving your mom a hard time."

Brie: " he been a handful lately but he just wanted to see his dad"

Randy:" well i'll be there soon little man"

Brie:" when will you be arriving?"

Randy: " i should be there in 2 days."

Brie: " Ok will see you then Randy."

Randy: "Bye Andrew"

Andrew: " no dada"

its was hard for Andrew when his dad has to go but with Randy busy schedule he doesn't  get to much time with him. that what worries me when it comes to Ethan busy schedule but he told that he would cut back his hours soon as our baby is born. i just don't want to go back to raising our child on my own just like Andrew. at least this baby will have his father home more often then Andrews dad but i don't want Andrew to feel like he left out since isn't Ethan actually son.

2 days later 

Randy POV: its been  a difficult week but what make better  is that i'll be able to see Andrew and hopefully get some alone time  with Brianna i want to be able give Andrew the family he should have. i won't let Ethan take away my family away, i parked my car in front of Brie and Ethan house.

Brianna: Hey Randy.

Randy: Hey.

Brianna: come in Andrew went down for a nap 30 mins ago.

Randy: ok i could come back later when he is up.

Brianna: you could wait for him Ethan is out on a business trip and won't be back till tomorrow.

this what my chance to be able to talk to brie without Ethan around, she needs to know how i feel about her.

Randy: yeah that will be great.

Brie: how is Isabella doing?

Randy: fine Eva took her to go see her grandparents so i won't be able to see her this time around. 

Brie POV:  Its feel weird having randy here without Ethan around, We have so much history between us. And it bring back some old feeling but i shouldn't feel like that knowing that i am pregnant with another man.

Randy: Brianna there something that i wanted to talk to you about.

Brie: what is it randy?

Randy: Brianna i am still madly inlove with you is there any chance that we could make it work . i want to be able to give you  more kids and marriage.

soon as randy said that i didnt know what to do i feel so bad that i can't give us a chance because i was pregnant  with another man that i love as well.

Randy: I know this is a lot to take in since you clearly moved on with your life with Ethan but i want to have you back in my life. i want to wake up with you every day i want to call every day to tell you i love you each time.

i couldn't help but i broke down crying , damn hormones.

Randy: hey im sorry i just had to tell you before anything happen.

Brie: Randy its too late....

Randy: no its not we still could be happy.

Brie: No randy we can't , I'M PREGNANT .

Randy POV:  Soon as i heard does words coming out of Brie mouth, its  made my whole world come  crashing down. when i thought i was close of getting my family back  it all came crashing down. The girl that i have only loved is pregnant with another guy that she is living with, i guess that Karma for you. we just stood there in silents and all i could here is my heart breaking and Andrew crying in the back ground.