Andrew 1st Birthday

Brie Pov: it's been five months later and it's finally Andrews first birthday. I still can't believe he is one , I been up all night getting everything ready for today. But in the back of my mind I know Eva daughter should be born anytime soon but I am not sure when.  I look down and I see Andrew. It crazy knowing that a year ago this little guy came into my life. I stared at the picture of Randy holding little Andrew when he was only a month old or so.  That when life was so much simpler, after the big fight with randy we really haven't talk about "us" anymore  all we do is exchange small talk about Andrew. As for me and Bryan, well we been together for the last 4 months and seems to be going good. But randy still seem to have some sort of  hold on my heart.
Nikki: were my nephew.. hi Andrew happy birthday sweetheart.
Brie: hey Nikki, were mom?
Nikki: she should be here any minute. Did you find out if randy will be able to make it?
Brie: I hope so it's his son birthday !
Nikki: well rumor has it that Eva might be in labor.
Brie: you are kidding me!
Kathy: girls I am here !! Were my beautiful grand baby.
Brie: hi mom
Kathy: well lets get this place ready for our little prince.
Later that night
Bryan: honey we are running low on food.
Brie: ok baby, here take it out just getting the cake ready for Andrew.
I could feel randy eye burning threw my back.
Brie: do you need something randy?
Randy: no.
Brie: well can you get Andrew ready so we could get the cake cut.
Randy: ok.. umm Brie
Brie: yeah randy ?
Randy:  I just want to say sorry for all the stuff thAt happen within the last year and I also want to thank you for raising our son basically by yourself.
Brie: thank you randy.
It really hard seeing randy especially today.. today we were supposed to be a happy couple celebrating our son's birthday. Now I am here wondering what I got myself into , I haven't told anyone  but there a chance that I might be pregnant again.
Nikki: hey Brie are you okay?
Brie: Nikki can I talk you in private?
Nikki: yeah of course
In Brie room
Nikki: okay spill it.
Brie: Nikki I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone.
Nikki: ok I promise.
Brie: Nikki there a chance that I might be pregnant.
Nikki: oh my god ! You and Bryan !
Brie: shhh can you keep it down please.
Nikki: I didn't know you and Bryan were already doing it.
Mean while
Randy POV:
I walking out Andrews nursery and I was a walking over to Brie room and over heard the conversation that she was having with Nikki. I felt my heart shatter for the second time in my life . I overhead Brie saying that she might be pregnant with Danielson. I can't handle this anymore  I can't let Danielson steal away my family away.
Brie: oh hey randy let's go cut our son cake.
Randy: yeah lets go.
John: hey baby I was looking for you everywhere.
Nikki: sorry I was talking to Brie she has something important to tell me.
Brie: come around everybody we going to sing happy birthday to Andrew.
Singing happy birthday
Nikki: let's get a photo with parents and Andrew .
Bryan Pov: I look at Brie and Randy while the pose for the photo and I notice there still a lot feelings in there eyes. I had to compete with Randy for  the love of Briana. I know I should set aside and see if Randy and Brie could work out there differences for Andrew but Randy has done so much damage that he doesn't deserves another chance.
Brie: Bryan come here.
Bryan: yeah baby ?
Brie: can you help me clean up out here while I'll go put Andrew down for a nap he getting a little fussy.
Bryan: sure ..
Randy: I'll go with you.
My stomach turned soon as Randy said does words,  I bit of jealousy came over me I hate that randy has that control over me.
In Andrew nursery
Randy: we made such a handsome boy.
Brie: yeah we sure did Randy, so Umm Eva due any minute now huh?
Randy: yeah. Brie I am sorry I didn't even mean to put you through this again.
Brie: I know Randy life just happen and I am not mad at you anymore for that Bryan has help me out release that anger I had toward you and Eva. Even tho you are giving our son a half sister I am always going to want you to be part of Andrews life.
Randy: Brie I overheard the conversation that you were having with Nikki.. is it true are you pregnant with Bryan's baby?
Brie Pov: soon does words came out of randy mouth, my eyes widen and I couldn't believe that randy some how found out that I might be pregnant.
Randy: Brie?
Brie: yes Randy there is chance that I can be carrying Bryan's baby.
Randy: does he know ?
Brie: no I wasn't going to tell until I found out weather or not I am.
Randy: why did you have to do that? You haven't even been with Bryan for that long !
Brie: really Randy if I remember right that you got pregnant in a shorter time and then you left me for JoJo!
Randy: yeah and I regret every damn day of my life because if I would know that you were pregnant I wouldn't never left! We would been a family if you wouldn't kept it  a secret! Instead Bryan might be getting the family that belong to me.
I saw Randy walk out with so much anger and sadness in his face. But that didn't hit me until I heard Bryan voice.
Bryan: you might be pregnant !?!
Brie: Bryan I...iii