The unexpected guest

Brie Pov: the ride back to my condo was quite, Randy hasn't said much since I Pulled out the clinic. A part of me wanted Randy back but I know he just going to hurt me again.
Randy Pov:
I been lost in my thought , I need to find away for Brie to trust me to be in her life and my son life. My thought got interrupted when my phone started vibrating and I look down and I saw that It was JoJo! My heart skipped a beat because if I ignore it she will know something is up.
Randy: Hey baby
JoJo: hi honey, when are you coming home darling?
Randy: not for another month or so.
JoJo: well that sucks.
Randy: JoJo there something that we need to talk about when I get home ok.
JoJo: alright honey, well I let you go bye i love you.
Randy: bye I love you too
Brie Pov: it hurt hearing Randy say I love you to her, I just hope this baby brings us together. I should say something to Randy to break the silent, but I was to late.
Randy: so how many people know about your pregnancy?
Brie: the only people that know about my pregnancy is my family and Vince.
Randy: you know that there no way in hell I am back down right?
Brie: yeah I had a feeling this will happen if I told you.
Shit! Nikki car was here, this meet up was about to become a big war.
Brie: umm Randy
Randy: yeah?
Brie: Nikki is here which mean she waiting for me up in my condo.
Randy: what why?
Brie: she knew told I will find out the sex of my kid.
Randy: well we need to face the music sooner or later.
I knew that this wasn't going to be pretty.
Nikki Pov:
I couldn't wait for Brie to get home and that when I heard the door knob jingle. What I saw next I could believe
Nikki: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!
Brie: Nikki I had to tell him I am 5 months pregnant and the guilt was getting to me.
Nikki: he doesn't deserve to be a father to your kid , he good for nothing Brie
Randy: Nikki that where you and your sister are different. I know that I messed up in past and hurt Brie but this isn't about us it's about our Son!
Nikki: I am getting a baby nephew?
Brie: yes
Nikki: Randy you might of convince my sister but you not convincing me, because I know how this will end.
Randy: well get use to seeing me around because my son needs me. I'll talk to you later Brie.
Brie: ok
*randy left*
Nikki: Brianna are you sure of this?
Brie: no put hopefully Randy does step up because I say a different side of him when he saw his son.