The wake up call

Brie Pov: this is the exact news that I needed to snap out my fantasy, since it was clear that Randy has moved on and left me and Andrew abounded.
Nikki Pov: poor Brie, Randy always finds away to hurt her but this is just going far I am going to make Randy pay for what he has done!
Brie: Nikki you were right I don't know why I let myself get sucker back in by Randy.
Just hearing my sister say that breaks my heart.
Nikki; it's not your fault Brie, sometimes we can't help who we fall in love with.
Randy Pov:
JoJo has been going goo gaga over all they baby things but all I wanted to do was to go to San Diego and make things right with Brie I need her and my son back in my life that what important, it's not like I don't care for JoJo and Andrea but I just realize that I am in love with Brianna. And I still have my doubts about this baby even being mine, but what JoJo doesn't know that when she went to get blood drawn out to check blood sugar I ask the doctor to perform a DNA test to see if I am really the far and this just might get me back with Brianna.
JoJo: look at this Randy isn't it just adorable for our daughter !
Randy: yeah
JoJo: Randy you don't seem happy.
How can I tell that truly I am not happy with her.
Randy: I am honey I just got a lot on my mind right now.
JoJo: well you should be happy you having your first child.
I don't know what happen but I just snapped!
Randy: first of all that's not my first child ,Andrew is ! And you know what JoJo i am not happy about this whole things an doesn't help that you want to name your child Andrea knowing my son is going to be named Andrew.
*slapped*
JoJo: I am so done with you Randy Orton , I don't want anything to do with you!
Randy : good, finally so pack all you shit and get the fuck out my house all you have done was brained washed me since day one if it wasn't for you I would been happy!
*JoJo left*
Now it was time to make things right with Brianna but my next day off won be for a while.