The night before the Court Hearing

Brie: Nikki..

Nikki: yeah brie

brie: I'm I doing the right thing?

Nikki: Well brie you know me and randy never got a long but brie, randy shouldn't be allow to be near you or Andrew.

Brie: my son is only 7 months old and randy has lost a lot in Andrews life, in a couple of months Andrew will be walking and talking.

Nikki: brie you had more then a month to think this over and it the night before the hearing.

Brie: I know I had more then a month to figure things out but I don't know if I am doing the right thing anymore. Andrew needs a father figure in his life.

Nikki: brie have you ever consider going out with Bryan again, He seem to really like you.

Brie: Bryan is a really sweet guy but my heart wont let go of Randy and how can I if I see him more in Andrew each day.

Nikki: Foxy told me that tomorrow the same day of your guys court hearing Eva is finding out what she is having.

Brie: oh

Nikki: Brie maybe this is what could take randy out of your heart and finally move on from randy.

Brie: right now all that matter is my son and if a guy comes around then he need to accept me and my son.

Nikki: I hope that come true Brie because all I want to see is you happy Brie. Andrew you just the cutest baby ever ! hopefully John come to agree on having babies but if not I'm the happiest aunt ever.

Brie: I am hoping to have more kids but right now the most important thing is Andrew right now and my love life need to be in pause for now.

Randy Pov:

I been tossing and turning for the last hour, tomorrow is the day that I am going to fight for the custody of my child. Beside that tomorrow I am finding out the sex of my second child, I told Eva that I wont be able to be there while she finds out but I did tell her to tell me soon as she found out.

John: randy you ok?

Randy: No John tomorrow I am going to court to fight brie for custody for my 7 month old son. I was hoping that Brie would of came to her sense and drop this damn lawsuit. I haven't seen my son in months. just because you have photos of son and videos that is the only way I see how my son doing.

John: I am with you randy I don't think that is right that Brie wants you to be out Andrew life just because your having another baby with someone else. Shit life happens and there nothing we could do about Randy

Randy: I wish brie thought that way too but I even with all this going on I still love her.

John: randy that what I don't understand of you, you say that you love her but yet you always around other girls.

Randy: well john I cant handle brie always rejecting me, what else I am I suppose to do?

John: well here is a clue, how about stop being ass and step up because if you don't someone else will take Brie away from you and your son.

Randy: they could take brie but no one will ever take away my son from me .

John: well Brie is going to do everything to make sure that you never see your son until he is 18.

Randy: Trust me I been contacting Brie for months trying to sit down and talk about an arrangement.

John: well randy you could of prevented this if you would of been faithful since the being.

Randy: That day when I got on the plane Brie wasn't ready for a relationship. she wanted to try to be friends.

John: Yeah but did give you the right to go sleep around, knowing that you were trying to get back with Briana.

I just sat there think all the things that John just told me. John has been there for me the last couple of months. Right now what is on my mind is Andrew I haven't seen my son in months.

John: Randy you should get some sleep tomorrow is going to be a long stressful day.

Next Day

Court Hearing

Brie POV:

I didn't get enough the last night, my mind has been every where lately thinking about this situation and knowing that Eva is having Randy's baby.

Nikki: Brie are you ready?

Brie: yeah.

I looked down to Andrew and I see so much Randy in him.

Brie: Where John ?

Nikki: he is with Randy.

Randy POV:

Randy: Today is the day John, hopefully I get what I am asking for.

John: to really tell is you not asking for much Brie should give you what you are asking for.

Randy: its not like around that much anyways our schedule are crazy.

John: Its time to go Randy.

Randy: ok

John: have you talk to Eva?

Randy: No her appointment is around this time tho.

inside court

Judge: Morning Everyone, So we are here to solve custody issue Between Brianna Garcia-Colace and Randall Keith Orton for 7 month Old Andrew Keith Orton. I am going to give each parent a chance to explain the reason why they should have custody. Before we start I am just going to ready each statement from each parents. Brianna statement ask for Full custody of Andrew with supervise visitation rights for Randall. Randall statement ask for Visitation right any time he is town with Andrew staying with him until he needs to leave. We are going to start with the mother of child Brianna.

Brie: thank you sir, the reason why I am asking for what I am asking for is because Mr.Orton isn't responsible enough to get unsupervised visit. Mr.Orton is so irresponsible that he got another girl pregnant.

Judge: ok Mr.Orton your up.

Randy: Sir, do you think that its ok for a mother to get keep a child away from his father for months the way Brianna did. She would let me see him or visit. My son is 7 months old , sir I already miss a lot. I feel what I am asking for isn't a lot, I rarely get to see my son due my work and brie more then everyone should understand what I mean since she use to work in the same company with me.

Judge: ok I have made my decision and I am going with Randall so Miss Garcia start now any time Mr. Orton is in town he will get his son until the time he need to leave.

My heart shatter once I heard that my son was going to be taken away from me, I can't deal with this right now.

Nikki: you ok Brie?

Brie: y-yyyeah

Mean While

Mandy: you ready for this Eva?

Eva: yeah I am so excited to find out if I am having a boy or girl.

Dr.Johnson: Eva Marie come on back with me and we will tell you what you are having.

Eva: ok

Dr. Johnson: How have you been Eva.

Eva: ok just a little morning sickness.

Dr. Johnson: ok Eva are you ready to find out?

Eva: yes

Dr.Johnson: CONGRATLIATIONS ITS A GIRL !