The Call Of Hell

Brie Pov:
Soon as I answer I knew that I had to face the fact that any hope of being with Randy will be shatter.
Randy: hey sorry I missed your call.
Brie: oh it fine no worries, I know how busy you could get.
Randy: but never to busy to call you and my son.
My heart was racing because I knew that this phone call wasn't gonna be easy. I have to know if Randy really has been seeing other women's behind my back. I know that we aren't a thing but this could set the whole relationship on fire.
Randy: talking about son where is my little boy?
Brie: he actually been feed by Nikki. Give me a moment and I'll show you him.
I had to face the camera to Andrew so he could see daddy, he always jump of joy when he see him. Which makes things more difficult to have a talk to Randy and get everything straight.
Randy: he look so much like me when I was young, Brie we made one beautiful child you know that.
Brie: yeah I know he is a charmer.
Brie: so um look Randy there something really serious we need to talk about.
Randy: uh okay.
I could hint the nervousness on his voice, I took a big breath and stepped into the next room so Andrew doesn't hear me yell at his father.
Randy: so what do you want to talk about?
Brie: Randy this is very difficult for me to say.
Randy: well Brie just say it, I have to get going soon.
Brie: wow okay so there is rumor going on that you been seen with a couple of the divas in your locker room.
Randy Pov: my nightmare has became the truth, Nikki did tell Brie on what was going on and this is the time that I have owe up to my mistake. I let out a heavy sigh and try to find words to tell the girl I love and the mother of my child that I been sleeping with Eva.
Brie: Randy?!? I know that you are still there answer my damn question !
I know that i had to tell her the truth even how much it was gonna hurt her. I took one more big breath before saying what I had to say.
Randy: uh yes Brianna what you been hearing is true but it has been multiple divas just one.
Brianna Pov: my heart sank when I heard him say does words , a part of me want to cry and the other part wanted to yell at him and never let him see his son again, but instead I went with yelling and crying.
Brie: how could you Randy!
Randy: Hey! It's not like we were together Brie, I tried to make it work they way you wanted to but fuck I just couldn't keeping waiting knowing that you may never come around.
Brie: you couldn't wait!?! Randy ever since Andrew was born you were the one that was fighting so hard to make us a family but yet this is what you do.
Randy: sorry Brie that you feel like that but I was sexual frustrated and its not like you were gonna give me any.
Brie: are you fucken kidding me Randy I just had our son!! Why the hell would I want to be having sex right now! Who the fuck have you been sleeping with!
Randy: if you really want to know go ask your big mouth sister and she will gladly tell you!
All I heard was dead dial tone, Randy just hung up on me.
Nikki: are you okay Brie ?
Brie: yeah... Nikki I know you know just please tell me who has been sleeping with.. I need to know.
Nikki: Eva Marie is the one he been sleeping with...
Brie: no
I felt my self collapsed into the floor, feeling my whole world shattering.
Nikki: Brie look at me! You Deserve better then that you need to focus what best for you and Andrew.
Brie: Nikki why would he do it , right when I was falling more Inlove with him?
Nikki: Brie don't blame yourself for something that couldn't be controlled, you can help the way that you feel for someone. I really think it's time to move on from Randy and on to someone else.
Brie: Nikki who gonna want to date a single mother? And knowing that the father of my child is Randy Orton.
Nikki: oh I know a couple of people that just might?
Brie: like who Nikki
Nikki: well how about Bryan Danielson .
Brie: Bryan? But I thought he was with April?
Nikki: they been done and all he could talk about is you and that he hopes that you could get a second chance to get to know you. And let's face the facts that Randy isn't the type of man you want to marry and I know that you wish that he was so you could have that family you always wanted for Andrew.
Brie: you right Nikki maybe I will give Bryan a chance , it's time to move on from Randy.
Nikki: so why don't you call him then you know that he just sitting at home recovering from an injury.
Brie: your right!
Randy Pov:
Why can't I change my old ways, it's not like Brie is gonna be waiting for me. I need to find away to get her to forgive me. Just hearing the sadness on her voice made me want to jump on a plane and go see her.
Eva Marie : hey handsome why the long face?
Randy: I just got into a fight with Brie.
Eva Marie: she what I mean she doesn't deserve you all she want to cause you is pain and I am just her to help you reduce that pain.
I lead Eva into my locker room one more time before having to end thing with her.
Brie Pov:
Brie: what if Bryan doesn't want to talk to me nikki?
Nikki: trust me I know that he does.
Brie: okay I am going to call him.
Nikki: do it! It's time to leave Randy in the past .
Brie: yeah to leaving randy in the past!
Nikki: here here !
Soon as I press dial my heart started the pound. I hope that he does pick up, it will be nice the put catch up with him again.
Brie: Hello....