Randy back in town

One month later
Brie Pov: it's been a month since Eva daughter was born and Randy is coming to town and is taking Andrew to meet his little sister. Andrew Sweet heart where are you daddy will be here soon.
Andrew: mama
Bryan: sorry Brie Andrew didn't want to put his clothes on.
Brie: he has become a handful since he start walking.
Bryan: yeah but will be okay.
Brie: yeah
Bryan: yeah you been amazing raising this little boy.
Brie: I just want to get threw potty training so I don't have to worry about him peeing will sleeping.
Bryan: well he is a smart kid he will learn fast. S0 what time is Randy coming for Andrew?
Brie: I'm not sure I text him a while ago but he probably hasn't land from Missouri.
Bryan: are you going to be okay with Andrew  meeting his step sister?
Brie: yeah it's the right thing to do .. unfortunately Eva is going to be near my son but she part of Andrew family.
Bryan: how long is Randy going to be down here for?
Brie: I believe just for the weekend I just hate that he is going to be around Eva.
*phone chimes *
Brie: well it looks like randy just landed and should be here within 20 mins.
Mean while
Randy: don't start with me Eva.
Eva: what I'm just saying I don't think it's a good idea to introduce them so quick.
Randy: he is my son Eva! He will meet his sister when I say so.
Eva: well just drop us off at the condo and you could go pick up your son.
Randy: fine!
*Isabella started to cry*
Eva: see what you did! It ok sweetie daddy just woke up in the wrong side of the bed.
Randy pov: a lot of things are going threw my head but my main concern is that Andrew might not accept that I have another baby. I just hope that Andrew will be able to get along with his new baby sister. The last month has been rocky with Eva but I'm trying my best to make things work between us for Isabella could have a chance at a family since Andrew didn't get that.
Eva: don't take long now.
Randy: I'll be back within 10 mins.
Eva: ok
At Brie condo
*door knocking *
Brie: Bryan can you please get that
Bryan: yeah of course
Brie: can you please stop that Josie and Andrew... I don't why I thought it was a good idea having a puppy and 1 year old together.
Randy: Danielson
Bryan: Randy..
Randy: were Brie with OUR Son
Bryan: she just get his stuff... so how is the new baby.
Randy: fine
Bryan: ok Randy look I'm in Brie life and your in hers due to Andrew, so why don't we all just get along since this could last a long time.
Randy: well this Brie house so I shouldn't be dealing with you Bryan.
Bryan: well actually me and Brie have been living together for a couple months now.
Randy pov: soon as the words left Bryan mouth I just wanted to punch him right in the mouth. I can't believe Brie is living with this joke. 
Brie: hey Randy
Randy: Hey... there my little man...
Andrew: dada dada
I look at Brie with furious look my son is calling that damn Danielson dada instead of me!
Brie: Randy its totally innocent.
Randy: are you kidding me Brie why is my son calling this joke dad. He is my son not his!
Brie: he just confuse randy.
Randy: yeah now more then ever that you let Bryan live  in a house that I'm paying for!
Brie: Randy please I really don't want to start anything. You made your chose and I made mine...
Randy: which I had no say in Brie ! I told for months even before you started dating Bryan that I will do anything for us to be together.
Brie: Randy you have a baby with someone else... it was never going to work.
Bryan: I'm right here guys..
Randy: whatever just give me my son  stuff and I'll drop him off to you on Sunday.
Brie: here .. mommy loves you Andrew
*door slam*
Brie Pov: I could tell that randy isn't happy about the living situation of me and Bryan but it least I could do Bryan has been a big help... but for so damn reason I can't get over randy. I wish that i could just get over randy and really try to fall in love with Bryan. Because he is amazing man that deserves better then what I'm offering which is less then half my heart.
Bryan: Brie how are you really feeling?
Brie: a little anxious I'm not sure how Andrew will react on having to share his daddy with another  baby.
Bryan: I think it will be hard on him on the beginning but he should be alright after awhile.
Brie: I hope so Bryan.
Bryan: well how about we get dress up and have ourself a night out.
Brie: I don't know Bryan
Bryan: come on you deserve it.
Brie: ok Bryan.
Mean while
Randy: hey little man daddy has surprise for you... you are going to be meeting daddy new daughter which is your little sister..
Andrew: no
Randy: what do you mean no Andrew.
Andrew: no dada no!
Randy: Andrew Keith Orton don't take that tone with me.
Andrew: dadddaaaa *crying*
Randy: hey come on now stop crying. Come on let go time to go to daddy house.
Andrew:noo mama mama
Randy: mama is at her house. Eva I'm home
Eva: oh
Randy: you have never officially meet my son .. Andrew this daddy special friend Eva.. can you say Hi to Eva..
Eva: hi Andrew aren't you adorable.
Andrew: noooo dada noo
Randy: he is a little shy.. he be okay after his nap. Where is Isabella ?
Eva: I just put her down for a nap.
Randy: you hear that buddy you little sister is sleeping why don't we put you down too.
Andrew: no
Randy: come here
Andrew: mmmmammmmmaaaaammaaaa *crying*
Randy: that is enough Andrew!
*Isabella started crying*
Eva: see what you did Randy.
Randy: come here Andrew I want you to meet someone special to me and you... this is your little sister Isabella Rose Orton.
Andrew: no me dads