All love in War

Eva POV:  I cant believe I am having a little princess.

Mandy: Eva are you going to call Randy?

Eva: yeah let me call him.

Randy POV:

ugh Great Eva is calling me.

John: what wrong randy?
Randy: Eva is calling me .

Eva:" Hey Randy , I just wanted you to let you know that I found out the gender of our baby."

Randy:" what the gender of the baby Eva?"

Eva:" can you sound more excited Randy."

Randy:" just get to the point Eva."

Eva:" well ok randy we are having a baby girl"

Randy:" ok thank you for letting me know I got to go bye"

Eva POV:  I cant believe he just hang up on me.

Mandy: what did he say?

Eva: Mandy this was suppose to be a amazing day and Randy anger didn't help it.

Mandy: well wasn't Randy court hearing today?

Eva: yeah

Mandy: well maybe he was in a bad mood because he lost.

Eva:  he been like this for the last couple of months , so I doubt it was because of that I got feeling Randy hates me for not having the abortion.

Mandy: Eva it not just Randy baby but its your too !  Eva just think of yourself and your daughter and get randy out of your  mind. Knowing that he " was inlove with Brie" he still cheated on her with you. So what make you think that he wouldn't do the same thing to you. 

Eva: if he was so inlove with brie he would of not done what he did with me.

Mandy: Randy is womanizer what makes you think that you could change his ways.

Eva: I could try.

Mandy: Eva are you even inlove or have feeling for Randy?
Eva: no I don't even feel anything for Randy I just wanted you destroy Brianna family.

Mandy: Eva that is evil, why would you want to do that ?

Eva: Brie sister Nicole took what belong  to me.

Mandy: which was?

Eva: she took John away from me.

Mandy: Eva that make no sense, instead of getting back at Nicole  you got back at Brie

Eva: because I know I couldn't get john to sleep with me let alone get me pregnant. So that when I decide to go to Randy.

Mandy: my question is how that you get Randy to get your pregnant?

Eva: how else, I told him that I was on birth control.

Mandy: Eva wow I never knew you could be so evil to destroy a poor little boy family. If it wasn't for you Andrew could had his Parents together.

Eva: well life isn't fair.

Randy POV:

John: what did Eva wanted?

Randy: she was telling me that we are having a daughter.

John: Deja Vu

Randy: you telling me, it like the JoJo  thing again.

John: well when it was JoJo you found out it wasn't your baby. do you think that there is chance that  Eva might be trying to pull a fast on you.