The ugly truth

Randy Pov:
It's been a months since I been gone from home and I am finally coming back home to JoJo but what JoJo doesn't know was that I took a month off touring to spend Time with Brie to get the nursery ready for Andrew. It was hard to believe in 2 months my son was going to be born.
JoJo Pov:
Finally after a month of Randy being gone I would be able to tell him the good news that will change our life.
Brie Pov: this last month has been nice and hard to believe that me and Randy spend such a good time building Andrew nursery . A part me wanted to cry when he had to go, he made it feel like we were a family.
Randy: I took a big sigh and got out my car, I had to tell JoJo I was leaving her to be able to raise my son with Brie. As soon as turn the door knob I was shock one what my eyes were seeing.
JoJo: Randy honey
Next thing i know JoJo kissed me.
JoJo: if you haven't notice yet Randy I am pregnant!
Randy: how far along are you JoJo?
JoJo: three months! I just found out last month that I was having your baby and I was trying to hold it in until you got here.
I just stood there shock and couldn't believe that was going to have two kids by the end Of this year.
JoJo: Randy are you ok?
Randy: um yeah.
JoJo: this going to be great Randy we finally going to be able to start the family we wanted.
Randy Pov: this isn't what I wanted my heart was set on Brie and Andrew. Now I have to deal with two set of kids from two different girls.
Randy: I need to lay down
JoJo: I know your shock Randy but this blessing and in 6 months we have our first beautiful baby.
What she didn't know was that our baby will be my second child.
2 hrs later
JoJo Pov: Randy been asleep for a while now I am going to see if he is up.
I was about to wake Randy up until I heard his phone buzz, I swiped his phone open and the next thing I saw made me break down in tears.
Randy: honey what wrong
JoJo: why didn't you tell me Randy!
Randy: tell you what ?
JoJo: that Brie Bella is having your son!
Randy: shit.
Jojo: that all you have to say?!!
Randy: I was going to tell you today but you surprise me with this whole pregnant thing.
JoJo: how far along is she Randy?
Randy: 6 months
JoJo: oh god I am going to be sick.
Brie Pov:
I decided to go on my social media and the next thing I saw stab me so bad.
It couldn't be true! I need to call him
Randy Pov:
Randy: JoJo control yourself it not good for your baby.
JoJo: OUR BABY RANDY!
*randy phone ringing*
JoJo: your not answering that!
Randy: I have to my son might be in danger and I told Brie that I will be there for her and my son.
Randy: hello
Brie: is it true Randy?
Randy: is what true Brie?
Brie: that JoJo is pregnant with your child as well!
Randy: yes
Brie: so the nights I spent naked in your arms didn't mean anything
Randy: you know they did Brie.
Brie: I am sorry Randy I just think it be best if you just forgot about us and focus on your and JoJo child bye!
Randy: you can't do that Brie!
*phone called ended*
Randy: JoJo what the fuck where you thinking posting that on twitter!
JoJo: I was just sharing the good news with everyone
Randy: thanks to your good news Brie wants nothing to do with me!
JoJo: good
Randy: no it's not I was planning on leaving you and start my life with Brie and our son Andrew!
JoJo: how can you say that I am having your child as well.
Randy: JoJo I need to know if the baby you expecting is mines!
JoJo: Randy why would you think it's not in the life of me! Your the one who took my virginity Randy! I love you and I won't do anything like that!
Randy Pov:
I lost Brie and Andrew , I can't loss JoJo and my second unborn child.
Randy: I am sorry JoJo,really am I swear I won't let you do this on your own.
JoJo: thank you Randy.
I part of me wanted to smash everything in sight, I can't believe I was going to be father to two kids.
JoJo: Randy you don't know how happy I am.
As she hugged me , I look at my wallpaper and it was me and Brie the photo we took the first night we made love. A part me started to realize that I wasn't ever in love with JoJo my heart truly belong to Brianna.