The master plan

Randy POV:  While I was driving home with a million of things on my mind, I couldn't believe that Brie was living with that low life. my thought was interrupted when I heard my son speak. 

Andrew: daddy.

randy: hey buddy your up from your nap.

Andrew: were mama.

Randy: she at Ethan house.

Andrew: I want to be with mama

hearing my son say that he rather be with his mom hurts so bad, I never wanted to hear does words come out of his mouth.

Randy: buddy you'll see mom on Sunday but for the time being this our time and we are going home to see your sister.

Andrew: nooooo I want mama!

Randy: Andrew Keith Orton! that is enough!

after I snap at my own son, he just sat there crying his eyes out saying that he wanted to be with mom instead. That damn Ethan fucked up my life, my own son rather with his mom and him. that burn so fucken much , I need to get Ethan out Brie life for good.

moments later 

I look in review mirror and say that Andrew was knocked out in his car seat , I can't believe he look so much me.

randy: come one little guy lets get you to bed for a nap.

randy: Eva I'm home.

Eva: hey baby. hey Andrew.

randy: I'm just going to put him down for his nap and ill be right back.

Eva: ok baby.

in Andrew room 

Randy: ok little guy .

Eva: poor little guy is so jet lag .

Randy : yeah. so Brie decide to move in Ethan without discussing it with me, can you believe her!

Eva: randy is only right that she wants to move in with Ethan. she been through a lot the last couple of months 

Randy: you just won't get it EVA! my son will be around another guy and knowing that I am not around as often. he might end up calling him dad and forget all about me.

Eva: imagine how Brie must of feel knowing that I was expecting your child and that fact that you decide  to raise our child together and you couldn't commit to her even after she had your only son.

 everything that she was saying was true and hate to admit that, my son will be 2 in a couple months and  the Isabella will be 1 little bit right afterwards. I really screw this all up my life was suppose to be better then this. It had two kids but with Brianna

Randy:  no I'm not Eva I'm tired of this bull shit each time I come home to my daughter  .

Eva: You can't do this to us!

Randy: I'm not just to  you Eva, I will still take responsible for my daughter but I just don't want to be with you anymore.

Eva: you will never see your daughter ever again ill make sure of it!

Randy: Eva don't you dare! That little girl needs her father so dont come at me with does threats.

Eva: you think breaking our family is going to give a chance to try to get Brie back. Well guess what she happy with Ethan dont rewind her life.

Randy: The biggest mistake that made in my life was being with you. Knowing I had a wonderful girlfriend and son at home. And i throught it away when I decide to mess around with you!

Eva : so Isabella is a mistake to you!

Randy: No Eva she isn't, I just regret  what I did to get her. But mark my word Eva if you try to take my daughter away from me. Your gonna unleash a inner monster that you have never seen.

Eva POV:
I felt like venom was spit on me when  randy said the last words. I couldn't believe just like that our relationship ended knowing that Isabella birthday is coming up. Brie Bella I will never let you be happy ever again. Even if that means taking Ethan away from you.

Mean while

Ethan: hey are you okay?

Brianna: yeah randy just need to get use to the idea. It might be a while before he comes around.

Ethan: your not regretting say yes to moving in with me are you?

Brianna: of course not Ethan, I want to start my life with you. And just forget the past. But I need to be sure that you could handle the fact that randy is going to be in and out my life because of Andrew.

Ethan: I know that randy will always be around and I dont care because he will be here to see his son and not you. I love you Brianna I want this to work.

Brianna: I love you too Ethan.

Ethan: why dont we take advantage that Andrew is with father.

Brianna: I like the sound of that, what you had in mind?

Brianna POV: before I knew it Ethan smash his lips on. Things started to heat up. I tugged for Ethan to remove his shirt and he did. He ran his hand up down my thigh until I felt him reach lower. I let out a gasp, it feel like the first time each time he touches me.

Ethan: God Brie, your so beautiful.

He continued removing my clothes and I took his off. He lay me down on to our bed and he just stared at my naked body before inserting himself inside of me.

Back at randy house

Randy Pov: I look at my son peacefully  sleeping and wondering how my life would of been if I never cheated. I need to change to be a better role model for my kids. I push back his hair and planted a kiss on his forehead.

Randy: dont worry Andrew very soon will be a family ,That I promise you.