The results are in!

Randy Pov: today was the day, the doctor was going to tell me if JoJo baby is mine.  Hopefully today this nightmare ends today so I could make it up to brie.

Jojo pov: I couldn't believe Randy, I have no clue why he started to denined his daughter. All he cared about was brie and that bastard child. From this day  forward I am going to make brie bella life a living hell!

Brie pov: the pain was get worse I feel like I couldnt walking without the pain shoot threw my body, I wasnt due for another 4 week but I think this baby has different plans. I was going to have to give brith on my own with no one there. Nicole was touring , my mom was taking a vacation with JJ and his wife and daughter and my father hasnt been a way for business meetings and i am pretty sure randy is piss at me , so I could rule him out. But a part me wants randy to show up in my door step and fight for me no not for me for our family even if that means andrew may have a step sister that is a couple of months younger. A part me hates the fact that I am still inlove with this jerk.

Randy Pov: I been so anxious the whole days for this damn papers to come in. a part me wants the baby to be mine but a bigger part me wants it not to be mine.

My thoughts were interuppted by a knock on my door. I took a big breath and went toward the door. I took the paper out the guys hands an thanked him, this was it inside this envelope I will know if this kid is mine or not sigh. Here we go, as I pulled the papers out and turned them around and read in big bold letters YOU NOT THE FATHER! As soon as I read that letter my sprit was lift, so I decided to send the news to jojo.

Jojo pov: I felt a vibration and pulled my phone out and i saw it was randy , when  I open the message , my heart dropped he knew!!

Brie pov: I couldnt stand the pain , I had to call my mom. But before I knew it I felt a big splash of water hit the ground, I look down and I saw that my water just broked which mean andrew is coming sooner then I thought. Instead of calling my mom I was going to call 911. Within minutes the parametric were here to  take me to the hospital.  I keep tell them that I need to call the baby father but the told me I need to wait till I get there.

Randy pov: soon as I send jojo the result I got a call and I saw that it was brie!

Randy:hello

Brie:randy I am in labor and I need you

Randy: what I am on my way brie I wont let you do this by yourself I promise.