Moving on

Bryan: Brie are you ok?
Brie: yeah i am fine, why do you ask?
Bryan: you been really quite since we got in the car.
What Bryan didn't know was that i am having a hard time getting over Randy. Last night keeps flashing threw my mind and top of that i felt like a total bitch for what i did to randy he didn't deserve that .
Brie: oh sorry i was just think about Andrew .
Bryan: first time being away from him huh?
Brie: yeah i am having a hard time being away from him.
Bryan:you know you could of just told no right.
Brie: i could but i didn't want to.
Come on brie you know that you rather be home in bed snuggle up with Andrew and randy
Bryan: Brie you know you just cant be in your home all day you need to get out and have some fun.
Brie: i think that ship saled a long time ago.
Mean while
Nikki: whats wrong randy you hate the fact that brie is in some else arms ?
Randy: Nikki don't test me.
Nikki:i told you randy i wont stop at anything to get my sister as far away from you.
Randy: you did this didnt you.
Nikki: of course i did
Randy: ok Nikki your on! You'll see all have brie back in my arms tonight while i make sweet love to her!
Nikki: please i don't think you are even capable of loving someone.
Randy: you realize that i love my son.
Nikki: yeah and that probably it. You say you love brie but we both know that bull shit! Because from what i heard you got Eva Marie pregnant.
I just stood there shock on what i heard.
Nikki: what happen cat got your tongue.
Randy: who told you that!
Nikki: john , apparently your little slut been telling everyone that she pregnant with your child and trust me at the point were brie is going to find out. Apparently you need to learn to use a condom randy. You realize soon as my sister hear that again she gonna make sure you never see Andrew again!
Nikki: what you got nothing to say?!?!
Randy: what could i say but you got me, yes Eva is pregnant and yes i am the father .
Brie: what Eva is pregnant .
Randy: fuck.....
Brie: nikki grab andrew. Randy get out of my house i don't want you ever to come back.
Randy: that too bad we have a son and you cant keep me from him.
Brie: then get a lawyer but i am make sure you never see your son ever again!
*Randy left*
Brie: how could he do this again... Nikki
When did you find out ?
Nikki: a little bit after you left , john told me.
Brie: i cant believe i let randy get to me again.
Randy pov:
I need to call eva.
Eva: hey baby
Randy: Eva have you been telling people that your pregnant!
Eva: Well of course
Randy: what the fuck are you thinking i told you not tell no one since your not having that baby!
Eva: that were your wrong randy i am having this baby
Randy: Eva i already told you.
Eva: randy i could careless if you don't want to my child life.
Randy: you realize that your big mouth got me in trouble, thanks to you i might loss contact with my son! Its at the point Brie doesn't even want me near my son and she will stop at nothing to make sure she gets there!
Eva: well maybe you pick the wrong person to have your baby!
Randy: yeah i did and it you!
Eva: i don't even know why you waste your time with brie.
Randy: Eva i don't even want to deal with you so do me favor and yourself and get rid of the baby!.
I hung up on Eva, i can't stand talking to her.
Eva pov: i cant believe what randy is saying to me.
Mandy: what wrong Eva?
Eva: its randy he doesn't want me to have the baby.
Mandy: Eva do you really want to have this baby, you just started your career in WWE not that long ago.
Eva:i don't want to have this baby but my parents are making me.
Mandy: Eva you shouldnt be forced to do something you dont want to plus you are grown woman.
Eva: Mandy what should i do?
Mandy: i say do what you really want to do.
Eva: i don't want this kid, at first i did so i could stick it to brie but i am not ready and randy isn't the right guy to do this with.
Mandy: do what you have to do.
Eva: i don't know how randy is going to react.
Mandy: Eva forget what randy thinks and do what best for you.
Mean while
Brie Pov:
Brie: i cant believe i was feeling guilty for leaving with Bryan but now i do know it truly over between me and randy .
Nikki: i am so sorry brie, you shouldn't be going threw this. Lets make sure randy get no right to see Andrew.
Brie: yeah .. nikki do you think that i am doing the right thing?
Nikki: of course brie you need to look out for yourself and Andrew. Plus you gave randy another shot and look what happen.
Brie: your right , randy will be lucky if even get visitation rights.
Nikki: Yes! This the brie i love to see ! We are going to go Brie Mode on his ass