Calling Lost Love

Brie prov:
Brie: HI Bryan how are you?
Bryan: Hey Brie, so glad to here from you.
Brie: like wise
Bryan: Congrats on the baby
Brie: thank you
Bryan: so what could I do for you?
Brie: I was just wondering if you'll like to go get coffee and catch up.
Bryan: yeah I will love that brie, I been wanting to see you for a long time but I knew you were trying to patch thing over with Randy and that why I stayed away.
Brie: don't worry about Randy , all he going to be is the father of Andrew and that is it.
Bryan: that is great to hear because Brianna I have really missed you.
I felt butterfly in my stomach when I heard that.
Bryan: how about instead of us going out in public how about I go to your home and visit you.. plus I'll like to cook for you will you relax because I know having a new born baby must be tiring.
Brie: awww Bryan I'll love that.
Bryan: good how tonight?
Brie: that will be great.
Bryan:okay see you tonight
Brie: ok see you tonight.
Nikki: OMG brie!
Brie: I am not gonna lie Nicole that felt great.
Nikki: do you want me to look after Andrew?
Brie: no that okay if Bryan wants to be a part of my life he need to accept the fact that Andrew is a part of me.
Nikki: now that the Brie Bella I know !
Brie: you hear that Andrew mommy got a date .
Andrew made a sad face
Nikki: ahaha omg Andrew
Brie: don't be sad honey
Andrew crying
Nikki: oh boy
Brie: shh its okay honey, you want to talk to daddy.
Andrew continue crying
Brie: Nikki can you call Randy
Nikki: okay
Randy Pov:
Huh brie is calling me
Eva:who calling you?
Randy:Brie?
Brie:your son wanted to see you not me.
Randy: hey little man don't cry okay buddy your an Orton and we don't make fusses . Ah there the smile I miss. I really miss you Andrew and don't worry I'll be home soon to see you I love you so much.
Brie: will let you go it looks like your busy with your home wrecker bye.
Eva: you just stood there and let her call me that Randy!
Randy: well technically you are.
Eva: Really Randy you came on to me.
Randy: yeah but you could just told me no but apparently you don't know how to say that.
Eva: fuck you Randy I am done!
Randy: Good! BRIE is better in every way and that why I wouldn't ever give you a child!
Eva: well news to you I missed my period so you might be a father again! And Andrew may have sibling that is 11 months a part
Randy: for all I know that child might not even be mine because knowing the way you are who know who the father is.
Eva: your kidding me right Randy I been sleeping in your bed every night since you got back on the road!
Randy: fuck!
Eva: I am not 100% sure but I need to check.
Randy: I dont understand I was very careful unlike with brie. Come on I am taking you to the doctor to get you checked out .
Doctor office
Dr.Del La Peña: well from what i see Eva your are diffently pregnant.
Randy: how far a long is she?
Dr.DEl LA Peña: well it look like is about a month a long. Congratulations to the both of you.
Eva:thank you so much. Aren't you just happy Randy!
Randy: Eva get rid of it I don't want another baby and if i do I want it to come from brie!
Eva: well I am not getting rid of our child !
Brie pov:
Later that night
Nikki: good luck brie.
Brie; thank you
Nikki: well I am going into the bedroom and if you need my help.
*Door knock*
Brie: that Bryan
Bryan: HI brie how are you ?
Brie: I am good come in
Bryan: I have to say you look amazing!
Brie: thank you but I still need to lose some of the baby weight
Bryan: trust me for someone that had a baby you have a gorgeous body.
I felt myself blush as Bryan said that .
Bryan: well I better get dinner started while you relax.
Brie: thank you bryan
Bryan: Hey Brie I heard that Randy was heading over here but I am not sure when but I think he won't get here till tomorrow.
Brie: are you kidding me!
Bryan: nope we had a show in Los Angeles so idk.
Brie: well I can't tell him he can't come over because Andrew need his father.
Bryan:yeah that true.
Randy pov:
I been down this road and I don't want to cause brie any damage because of what happen with Jojo. I was about knock the door then I heard the a familiar voice coming from inside and it sound like Bryan Danielson. I felt my blood boiling with so much anger ..
Brie pov :
*door knock*
Brie: well it looks like you weren't wrong Bryan.
Brie: Randy what are you doing here.
Randy: came to see me son like I said.
Brie: ok come in.. Bryan give me a minute.
Bryan: that I fine.
Brie: Really Randy who told you Bryan was going to be here.
Randy: Really Brianna.. Danielson I don't want no other man near my son I don't want my child to get confuse to think that someone else his father.
Brie: he knows who his father is and if you should talking you have no problem being with someone else but when it comes to me you become the biggest jerk ever! So do me a favor and stay out my love life because I want to try to be happy be Bryan!
Randy pov: I hated hearing does words come out brie mouth. I knew I had to do something to get her back but first thing it to convince Eva not to have this baby.
Randy: hey Nikki
Nikki: well isn't it the cheater
Randy: we weren't even together!
Nikki: you lead her on Randy! thank God I convince her to go on a date with Bryan if not she would of tried to get back with you.

Hearing that brie still wants me , make me feel like there is hope that we might get together.
Randy: well let me tell you something Nikki I am not giving up brie will be mind once again you'll see.
I saw that I left Nikki spechless and shocked.
Randy: come here Andrew daddy missed you so much.
Mean while
Brie: I am sorry about Randy.
Bryan: it's ok I totally understand.
Brie: don't worry I don't think he will be here for to long.
Bryan: it's fine i should get going.
Brie: okay BrYan it was nice seeing you
I snuck around to see what Bryan and Brie were talking about but one thing did catch my eye and it was the kiss they shared.
Brie: I couldn't believe that I was kissing bryan.
Bryan: good night brie
Brie: goodnight Bryan
I can't lie the kiss was nice but it's not as amazing as Randy kisses.
Randy: I could see that kiss wasn't satisfying brie.
Brie: it was a nice kiss.
Randy: Brie who are we fooling we know that we should be together
Brie: Randy don't give that look.
Randy: do what
I felt Randy getting closer , I look into his deep blue eyes and lean foward. I felt his lips smash on to mind and it made me feeling I was melting.
Randy: now that how you make someone fall for you. I have to get going I tuck Andrew in already.
Brie: Randy wait.
Randy: yeah
Brie: make love to me.
Randy pov: soon as I heard brie say does word I felt myself get hard. I ran to pick up brie and take her into her bed.
Brie: Randy I want you to show me how much you love me.
Randy: don't mind if I do.
Randy pov: I took all her clothes off and just stared at the most beautiful body I ever layed on. I slip myself into her and I couldn't help to moan so loud.
Later that night
I felt myself cum with so much pleasure and I am not gonna lie I didn't pull out, I know that selfish of me but I want brie to be with me forever and I am sure in hell not gonna let Bryan get her pregnant.