Eva decision

Eva Pov: it's been a roller coster, morning sickeness has really took a toll on me but it's been one Hell of 2 months. I been trying to decide whether or not to keep this baby. And I need to make a decision fast before I start showing.
Randy: Eva
Eva: what randy!
Randy: have you made a decision whether or not your having this baby.
Eva: because if I have this baby it means your life is done since you loss brie and Andrew.
Randy:  Well yeah Eva you need to  realize if you have this baby,Brie will never let me see my son and how that fair to my 4 month old son wont be able to see his daddy because he decided to mess it up a chance that he might have to make his family whole.
Eva: well Randy maybe its time that you start focusing on this family too!
Randy: What are you saying Eva!?!
Eva: i am keeping the baby randy! So you better start make a choice on who you want to be with. Because i am not raising this baby alone.
Randy: Eva you cant..
*randy phone ring*
Randy: give me a minuet .. "hello David... were you able to get contact with brie?..... i see.... look David just make sure when you talk to her lawyer that we are aiming toward visitor rights  and night over when i am in town .....ok  talk to you soon David.
* end of phone call*
Randy: sorry i just need to take that call , Eva if that final decision well there nothing i could do about it. I'll be there for you and our baby.
Brie pov:
Andrew has been growing up so fast in the last 2 months. He starting to look more like randy everyday.
Nikki: Brie you okay?
Brie: yeah ill be fine.
Nikki: Randy still going threw with court huh.
Brie: yup... my lawyer called me saying that randy is demanding visitor rights and anytime he is in town he wants him for the nights that he is for.
Nikki: has he contact you about seeing Andrew?
Brie: no and he already has miss so much of Andrew Life. He was only there for the first month of his life. I have to show Andrew everyday a photo of his dad so he won't forget who he is. And you know what really sucks Nikki .. after all the stuff that has happen with first JOJO claiming she was pregnant with Randy and now that Eva is really pregnant by Randy... even after all that i still love him.
Nikki: Brie ....
Brie: its not fair me and Andrew will never come first! Especialy now that Eva is pregnant and having his baby too.  How i am going to tell Andrew that daddy is having another baby with someone else.      

Nikki: Brie that is going to be really hard to tell him  but then again Eva might not go threw with the pregnancy.

Brie: I don't know what  I am going to do if she does Nikki, I hate that Randy put us threw this yet again right after we were getting to be co-parents.  I can't believe that he is actually going  threw with the  custody battle.

Nikki: what is he asking for?

Brie: he wants visitor rights and over nights whenever  he is in town.

Nikki: well brie at least he showing intrest that he wants to spend time with his son.

Brie: Nikki I'm I being selfish I don't want randy to be apart of Andrew life?

Nikki: well brie you should of thought of that before telling Randy that you were pregnant, if you never told him then you wouldn't been in this situation. but either way brie soon as randy would of saw photos of Andrew he would of know off the bat that was his kid.

brie: your right Andrew is looking more and more like Randy each day and it hard.

Nikki: yeah this kid is a twin of Randy that for sure .

Brie: don't get me wrong there nothing bad about that, I just hate how Eva got herself into my family. and it sucks because we will all have to co-parent  since  Eva is going to be having Andrew brother and sister.

mean while

Eva pov:

Its been more then an a hour that we been just sitting here after that I announce that I was going to have this baby. Randy  seem like he to busy with the custody battle that is coming up with Brie Bella, what kind of mother will keep there child away from there father. I would never do that even if me and randy don't work out.

Eva: Randy are you okay?

Randy: yeah I just have a lot on my  mind..... Eva I been telling you since the being that all I want was to have my family and to be with Brie. and you are making this more difficult then I want to , I beg please Eva don't have this baby I don't want you to regret because my love will always go to Brie and you need someone that loves you when you have a baby and someone that wants to be with you.

Eva: if you really "love" brie you wont be sleeping with me at the time randy.

Randy: I was wreak for beautiful body like yours and I was blind by it but I am finally seeing clear and all I want is to be with Brie and my Son  and I want you to be happy with someone else and to continue your career with WWE.

Eva: so you really don't love me or want to be with me ?

Randy: no sorry

Eva: ok randy you win ill have the abortion.