𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟮

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

HAD IT BEEN A SURPRISE WHEN Aang informed Elua that he had found a way to talk to his past life and would now have to venture off to a temple dedicated to Avatar Roku in order to do that? Not in the slightest bit. Had it been a jaw-dropper that it was located atop of an inactive volcano island sat on the edge of the Fire Nation? Perhaps with the volcano part, but otherwise, no. Had that made her want to convince her brother not to go along with it? Of course not. But had she in the remotest shred been anticipating for him to tell her that he would be going unaided and alone? Definitely not—and there was NO WAY that she was about to let that actually happen...

Aang groaned in annoyance as he tugged on Appa's reins and tried his hardest to get the giant flying bison to move from where he stubbornly sat, "Let's go, Appa!" he demanded of his fluffy companion under the early morning stars, but instead of listening to his human friend, Appa roared in loud protest, "I'm sorry but Katara and Sokka aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us—and neither is Elua," he sighed in disappointment.

"Aang," Elua said with an authoritative tone, "I know that if any of us got hurt, you would never forgive yourself for it, but this is ridiculous," she told him, crossing her arms over her chest, knowing it would be more than difficult to convince her unduly devoted little brother to at least let her come along if not all of them.

Aang sighed out of uneasiness this time, "No... if any one of you got hurt, I would hate myself, Elua," he said in a serious tone before he turned back to his bison and took the reins into his hands again, shaking his head in irritation, and then blurting out: "Now get your big butt off of the ground, and let's go, Appa!"

Even with the young Avatar pushing him to get up, the giant flying bison did not make a single move to get up from where he sat on the ground, and instead, he simply yawned boredly then continued to stare straight ahead without a problem in the world. It almost made Elua laugh—seeing that the bison was ever so clearly on her side of this argument—but she decided against that action, knowing that now wasn't the time for any amusement. Right now she, and the two Water Tribe siblings that stood beside her, needed to convince Aang that traveling unaided into the nation known for the worldwide pain of everyone, was a terrible idea.

"I think his big butt is trying to tell you something," Sokka said as he crossed his arms over his chest and gave the young boy a knowing look with his blue eyes, "There's no way that any of us are going to stop Elua from following you, so, you might as well just let us all come along," he said, shrugging his shoulders, speaking words of truth—there was no way that she wouldn't chase after her stubborn little brother... for the second time in her life.