𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟱

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

THE SUDDEN FEELING OF SOMEONE grabbing onto her arms startled Elua out of her sleeping state, and before she could make any noise of objection, a rough hand covered her mouth and blocked any sounds of yelling or shouting as she was hauled over towards the now open wall door. Sokka and Katara were also being taken out of the room by two other guards. Elua tried to get out of the guard's grasp as he all but dragged her through the doorway, but with her arms being held to her sides, and with her mouth covered, it made any type of bending rather difficult.

          The wall almost immediately closed back up as all three of them were forced out into the dimly lit hallway and where the guards finally uncovered their mouths and allowed them a chance to speak while still being dragged by their arms down the hall in silence.

          "Where are you taking us?" Elua demanded to know, glancing over her shoulder at the guard beside her, but she got no such answer as they continued to lead them all down the hallway silently. "I advise that your King does not harm the Avatar... or there will be an issue for you," she almost threatened as she glared at all three of the guards.

         Soon, they came up to a doorway and stopped in front of it, where Sokka and Katara were taken through and away from Elua as she was forced to keep walking, stumbling as two of the guards pushed her forward through the hall.

         "Wait!" she heard Sokka shout from behind, "Elua!"

          Katara yelled after them as well, "Where are you taking her?" she asked, but an answer to her question, was not provided.

          "I'll be fine!" Elua shouted over her shoulder, "Make sure Aang is okay!" she yelled again right before she was guided around a corner and continued to be pushed throughout the next hallway.

          She didn't utter another word as she glanced at the guards on either side of her, wondering where exactly they were taking her, and why they were taking her there. It wasn't long until she got an answer to her first question: where. They had stopped in front of a blank wall, where the guards earthbent it to an opening before they pushed her inside, and promptly closed the doorway behind her after they did so. She turned around in confusion and frowned at the wall for a second before she quickly whipped her head back around at the sound of shuffling behind her back.

          The King stood in front of her with a smile, "Welcome," he said to her kindly.

          "Hello...?" Elua trailed off while she stared at him in bafflement, yet straightened up her posture, and allowed a look of solemnity to hide all of her confusion, "Why am I here and not with my friends?" she quickly asked in a rushed tone.