𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE you're going, do you?" the question rang out of Sokka's mouth just as he lowered the map in his hands and looked towards the boy with arrows on his bald head, all while their small group flew over the bright blue ocean water, sun beaming down onto them and causing the waves below to sparkle as nothing could be seen for miles upon miles in front of them.

Aang glanced over to him with an unsure look on his face, "Well, I know it's near water..." he trailed off, soon looking away from the teen, and leaving the navigation to him as he steered Appa through the empty skyline.

"I guess we're getting close then," Sokka said sarcastically while he looked down at the water below and sighed as he picked the map back up and began to look it over.

Elua ignored the two boys' interaction as she sat between Katara—who was busy sewing a piece of blue fabric back together—and Sokka, who was now staring down at their rather old map of the world. She wasn't doing anything of a productive nature as she simply and gently pet the lemur that sat atop her folded legs and tried ignoring the bright sun that shined down onto her pale skin. It wasn't as if there was much for her to do. After all, they were flying in the middle of nowhere, right now.

Aang looked over at his sister and their friends as he sat atop Appa's head with the reins in his hands, glancing at Katara with a small smile before looking back over at Momo, who was sitting on his shoulder peacefully.

"Momo, marbles, please," Aang said kindly to the small animal, which made him dive into his shirt, rustling around for a few moments before he returned back onto his shoulder and held out his tiny hand. "Hey, Katara. Check out this airbending trick!" he called over to her as he took the marbles from Momo and opened his hand, holding one over the other, and made a few silver spheres begin to spin in the middle of his palms.

Katara didn't look away from her sewing before she spoke to him, "That's great, Aang," she said kindly, still stringing the needle and thread through fabric, focusing as to not accidentally stab her finger with the silver pin.

Aang's giddy expression slowly faded away, "You didn't even look," he stated as his shoulders slumped with his confidence.

This time, Katara did look up, offering him a small smile, "That's great!" she said as she paused for a moment.

"But," Aang began, "I'm not doing it anymore," he replied with a frown between his brows.

"Stop bugging her, airhead," Sokka spoke up while he looked over to Aang. "You need to give girls space when they do their sewing," he said somewhat smugly as he leaned back against the saddle. His words made Katara and Elua look over at him with unimpressed scowls, already knowing that he was speaking in a sexist manner, not in an act of courtesy.