𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝘈 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝘈 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

THE SMALL GROUP OF TEENS had been dragged through melting snow, up several sloppy hills, pushed and shoved, and forced to hike for what felt like miles all while not even a single one of them was able to see just exactly where they were being taken to or who they had been taken by. It didn't matter after a while though, as soon, they were tied up to a tall wooden pillar where they were all squished together and held in place with rough ropes that wrapped around their waists.

          Elua stayed completely silent while the other three people beside her struggled against their bonds. It would be easier if they'd just stay still. She made no effort to try and get out, instead, she focused on the sounds around herself. What she could hear first were footsteps that soon stopped in front of her and the rest of the group. Second, she caught onto the light sound of breathing, several people's breathing. Now the only question she had was simply just... who were these people? And what did they want?

          "You four have some explaining to do," the sound of a male voice rang out into the wind, sounding to be just a few feet away from the group, and didn't sound happy about their uninvited presence.

          "And if you don't answer our questions..." a young woman's voice trailed off threateningly, "We're throwing you back in the water with the unagi," she sounded strong, confident, and willing to do anything it took to protect her homeland.

          Sokka scoffed at this girl's words before he spoke back to her, "Show yourselves, cowards!" he shouted from where he stood, blindfolded, and unable to do anything now.

          With a few swift motions, all four of them were unblindfolded, and the bright sun invaded their eyes. Elua squinted her eyes at the sudden brightness. Her entire field of vision was nothing but white light for a few seconds, but then, it all faded away, and her eyes were able to re-against to the bright world around her again.

          Five women slowly came into Elua's line of sight. All of them were dressed in the same green and gold uniform, red and white paint elegantly drawn on each and every one of their faces, and every single one of them stood in a defensive stance in front of the few village bystanders that had gathered around. It was an intimidating scene.

          "Who are you?" Sokka asked in an apprehensive tone. "Where are the men that ambushed us?" His second question made Elua roll her eyes at his sexist duration of ignorance.

          "There were no men. We ambushed you," one of the warriors stated simply. She seemed to be the leader of this group, going by her confidence, along with the golden headpiece that sat across her forehead. "Now, tell us, who are you and what are you doing here?" she interrogated all of them while she held a form expression on her face.