Chapter Nine

// Blood moon time! <3 <3 <3

Bessie's POV

"Babe...please snap out of it." I said, apart of me believed that May was still herself. She wasn't. She was a completely different person. I watched her spread out her arms, gesturing her hands for me to come to her. I took a couple of steps back, getting nearer to the door until I bumped into Petra. She leaned down to my neck, smelling me. Maya growled a little at Petra, "I'm not biting her yet. She's yours first." she told her. "Exactly." she said. Her voice sounded soft and seductive. 

I moved away from Petra, feeling a chill down my spine as I looked at May. I then started to walk over to her slowly, before I stopped in front of her. She smiled at this, moving forward and wrapped her arms around me. She was so cold...

She then removed my bath robe that I was wearing, feeling it slide down my body. I then took off hers, before she pressed her lips against mine deeply. I didn't care if we were giving Petra a show, we loved each other and that was all that mattered. I let out a small moan, picking her up and took her over to the bed, placing her down on it gently as I climbed on top of her, sitting on her lower stomach. "Can I join now?" Petra asked Maya, "Yes." she replied in between our kisses. "Thank you." she told her before I began to feel soft kisses on my back. I continued to kiss Maya for another minute, until I pulled away and was in Petra's arms. What did I just get myself into?

"Can I have a taste of her, if you don't mind?" Petra asked Maya, "Can the biting be saved for a little bit later?" she replied, "Of course it can." Petra told her before she placed a soft kiss on my neck, causing goose-bumps to spread all over my bare body. I placed my hand on Maya's stomach, moving up to her chest and started to feel her damp skin. She was watching me quietly, gently purring like a cat at me. So basically, she was like a cat woman but drinks human blood. Sounds about right. 

"It's like you have glitter on you. Like, you sparkle during the blood moon." I told her what I was thinking. Then, I watched her sit up and wrapped her arms around my waist, bringing her body close to mine. "I would love to make you scream." she said seductively. Her eyes glowed brighter at that. "No."

"No? Why not?"

"With Petra in this room, I don't think so. No offense."

"Okay." she said, before I watched her move away from me, getting up from the bed and walked over to a chair, sitting down. 

"She's in control now." she told me.