Chapter Fourteen

// I'm a bit tired, but I got enough energy to update this book for you guys. I don't want it to be left out. 

Bessie's POV

We decided to not go too far in the love making, so we went back home to be with Maya. "Did you girls have fun?" Maya cheekily asked us, "A little. We decided to not go too far with it. It's better to do it here anyway." I replied, speaking for Petra as she had to have a cold shower for some reason. "Sit on my lap for me, babe." Maya told me. So that was what I did. I sat on my girlfriend's lap and watched her lean forward, giving me some neck kisses. 

"I love you." she said in-between the neck kisses, making me let out a small moan in response. "Love you more." I said back. A few minutes later, she pulled away and let me go. "You look a little bit different, babe." I told her in a worrying tone. Her eyes were looking a bit sharper now, more scary and stunning at the same time. And her skin had gotten more pale. "It's probably because I am growing up as a vampire, meaning that I am a lot stronger. It's nothing to worry about, babe." she told me. I nodded, believing her. 

"Is the 'thing' coming?" I then asked her, "Maybe." she said before Petra came down the stairs and announced this;

"There's a new rule now, girls. There will be no clothes allowed on blood moons, and there is a LONG one coming very soon too, so it's going to be a whole lot of fun for us."

"WHAT?!"

A long blood moon? No...no fucking way...