Chapter Eighteen

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER AGAIN, SORRY NOT SORRY. <3 <3 <3

Bessie's POV

I arched my back, letting out a small moan as I was embracing the change. I didn't know if it was still the blood moon, I didn't even know what happened. I was feeling alive. "Relax." Petra told me, putting her hand on my stomach to push me back down onto the bed. I opened my eyes, seeing the red light coming from the window. So it was still the blood moon. 

I was breathing heavy but slow breaths, my body was adjusting to it's new form and my brain was adjusting to what I have just become. Then, I sat up and immediately caged Petra with my legs. She didn't react, as it looked like she was expecting it. She kissed my dry lips, before pulling away and moved some of my hair away from my sticky face. I was sweating buckets. "When did you do it?" I asked her, "A few minutes ago. I am honestly a bit surprised at how fast it worked." she replied. I then looked around for May, "She got very overwhelmed by the feelings, so she's having a rest in the other bedroom." Petra told me. "That's a shame. I wanted to give her some intense pleasure." I said. Whoa, what the fuck? 

Then, I felt the tip of my own fangs with my tongue. Hungry...

"Show them to me, my love." she told me. I opened my mouth slightly, revealing them to her. But, I watched her tilt her head to the side. "Now, you can use them." she said. Use them? Oh...she meant this...

I leaned forward and sank my fangs into the side of her neck, letting out a soft moan at how good it felt. Her blood was rushing into my mouth like a little river, making me feel loads better. She stroked my head, letting out a soft moan as well before her volume was turned up as I was giving her something else. Pleasure. She deserved it.

I then pulled my fangs out, licking them and decided to watch my mate. She then leaned forward, only for me to lean back. What the hell was she doing? I was the one in control here...

She then tried again, and ended up on top of me. She was pressing kisses all over me, and then I watched her go down to that area.

I then let out a pleasurable scream.