Chapter Ten

// <3 <3 <3 <3 BLOOD MOON CHAPTER, GONNA GET HEATED!

Bessie's POV

I turned around and stared at my girlfriend for a couple of seconds, until I felt Petra wrap her legs around me from behind. Her fingers trailed along my shoulders gently, making me lean back against her. "Since I am in control now...I am going to do this." she told me, which was a late warning as she bit into me, causing me to widen my eyes at May, who was watching. I began to move, but that was a bad move as the pain got worse. 

May immediately went to help me, speeding over to the bed and pressed her lips against mine and my body stopped struggling. I was breathing heavily, kissing Maya passionately and deeply as Petra was feeding from me, until I started to have a weird feeling. She pulled away, but only for Maya to bite me as well, causing me to arch my back. That weird feeling, was a connection to the both of them. A few seconds later, May pulled away and placed her hand on my hot cheek. "I love you." she said, "I love you too." I said back before she sat down in front of me. Petra still had her hold on me, but she was embracing me. 

"Can I kiss you?" Petra asked me, "I want to feel your lips against mine." 

I turned my head, "Will anything happen?" I asked her, not really trusting her at the moment because I didn't know what she did to me. "Kiss her, Bessie. It won't change anything." May told me. I sighed, leaning forward and kissed Petra. I let out a soft moan, that weird feeling became something I was very familiar with, and that was pleasure.

"We marked you as ours, babe." Maya told me as I was slightly busy with Petra. Then, she pulled away and laid me down flat on the soft bed. "And now, you are going to watch me mark Petra, because we haven't done that part yet." Maya also told me. "What the fuck?" I said out loud accidentally, before I watched her bite into Petra's exposed neck. I widened my eyes as my heart rate was increasing the more I was witnessing this. 

Petra let out a few soft moans, grabbing my hand to let the feelings run wild. 

I let out a soft moan too, feeling what Petra was feeling until Maya pulled away. 

"May...what have you become?" I asked her, "You know what I am, babe. A beautiful vampire that loves you to the moon and back." she replied, moving towards me and kissed my stomach with her red lips. "Oops." she said, realising her mistake before she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and continued to make love with me. 

I then let them fully take care of me.