Chapter Nineteen

// Blood moon aftermath chapter... <3 <3 <3 Maya meets vampire Bessie for the first time...

Bessie's POV

I woke up way before Petra did, because I wanted to see Maya. I wanted her to know that I was still existing. I gently moved Petra's arm off, putting her arm on the bed as I got up and speedily went into the spare bedroom to see Maya smiling at me. "Well hello, who is this sexy creature?" she asked me, before I got up on the bed and pressed my lips against hers with no hesitation. She let out a soft high pitched moan, causing me to have these tingly feelings down there. Everything just felt real now...

"Mine." I purred at her during the heated kiss, before I moved my lips over to her neck, kissing it until I got the sweet spot immediately. "Bite me...please do it...make me yours, Bessie." Maya started to beg for me. "Do you really want me to do it, babe? Because I will..." I started to ask her, before I watched her tilt her head back to give me more access. "Good girl." I told her, before I sank my fangs into her for the first time, marking her. Something deep inside of me wanted to do it. She was my girlfriend to begin with until Petra stepped in and made our relationship more beautiful. When I pulled away though, Maya pushed me down on the bed and pinned me with her body weight. She was covered in her own sweat, which made me feel a little bit gross, I must admit. "Are you okay?" I had to ask, "I'm full of heavy lust. And you are here to help me with it." she replied. 

I smirked at that, "Can you wait for Petra? Or do you want just me?" I asked her;

"Just you. I want just you..."