Chapter Fifteen

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER! <3 <3 

Bessie's POV

I woke up early afternoon, deciding to have a lay-in as yesterday was tiring. Then, I began to feel some gentle kisses being pressed on my back, making me let out a small moan. "There we go..." Petra purred, before she got off me. I moved onto my back, immediately locking eyes with her as she sat back down on top of me. "I know you have just woken up." she said, "That's okay." I told her, "I needed to wake up anyway." 

She chuckled, before she pointed at my black bra. "You can take it off for me." I said, and off it went. She leaned down and kissed my chest, going up to my neck slowly before she sank her fangs into me. That was one bite. How many more, I do not know. "Petra..." I moaned out, arching my back as she was feeding from me. I was fully awake now, feeling the pleasure in my veins. She then pulled away, "Maya is waiting for you in the shower." she told me. 

I watched her move away, so I could get up and walked into the bathroom to join Maya in the shower. I stepped into the tub and watched her turn around, and before I knew it, I was pinned against the tiled shower wall. "You've been asleep for a little bit too long, babe. You okay?" she asked me. I then realised that I was still wearing my underwear. I took it off quickly and threw it out of the shower. "As long as I'm with you, I'm great." I replied. 

Then, she got in front of me and grabbed my legs, lifting me up as she got into her position. She pressed her lips against mine deeply and passionately, unable to hold it in any longer. I was listening to my girlfriend's love sounds, making me moan back at her. 

She moved her lips away from mine, moving her head down to my neck and sank her fangs into me. That was two bites...