011.

011.

Outside

Sweet Home

◈

The next day, Hyun-soo and Ae-cha went into the supermarket to help Eunhyuk, Jae-heon and Ji-soo gather all the food that was left so they could see what they had left. Entering the backroom, Ae-cha walked towards Eunhyuk, tapping his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He asked before turning around to grab another box.

"I just wanted to tell you that I took cooking classes back home," She started, swinging back and forth on her feet. "I don't know who cooks around here, but they're not very good. I know how to make the food last a little longer," She told him and he turned around, handing her a cardboard box with a smile.

"I don't know who cooks either, to be honest," He said. "I don't think people would mind,"

She nodded with a small grin, turning around to carry the box outside whit the others. Even since she and Hyun-soo were not forced to be quarantined, Eunhyuk had seemed to relax around them and he was less cold. Ae-cha could try and understand that he was acting this way because he was able to make those hard decisions while the others could not.

Walking out of the backroom, she gave Hyun-soo the box and he placed it with the others. The young girl glanced at Ji-soo who was a bit hunched over, holding onto her stomach in pain. She was about to ask if she was okay when Seung-wan burst in, yelling at them to stop angrily. The four around the table looked up at him while Sangwook, who was sitting at a desk no too far away watched the smaller man carefully.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice if you ran away?" He shouted, his whole body shaking. Eunhyuk, probably having heard the man's yells. "I want my share now!" He said, rushing for the food but Jae-heon grabbed him, trying to push him away.

"Please, stop!" He told Seung-wan and Ae-cha wondered how he managed to keep his calm because she could already feel herself getting angry. This man assumed he knew things when he really did not. Did he not realize that they were doing this for all of them?

"Fuck! I can't trust anyone!" He cried out, pushing against Jae-heon who was much stronger and was able to pull him back a bit with only one arm.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Let's talk!" He pleaded calmly only to get pushed onto one of the industrial fridges.

"You shit!" He yelled before pulling out a box cutter and pointing it straight at Jae-heon's face. "Don't touch me! I'm not gonna die here like this. I'm gonna leave here on my own!" He turned towards Eunhyuk, pointing his weapon at him too. "You! Give me the car keys! Come on, you fucking asshole! Give me the damn keys!" Ae-cha stepped forward, already tired and annoyed with the man's antics but Eunhyuk grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She looked at him over her shoulder in disbelief, wondering why he let this man talk to him like this when he was trying to help everyone.