016.

016.

We should kill all monsters

Sweet Home

◈

Trigger warning: Mention of sexual assault, no one gets sexually assaulted but they think they do so it could be triggering to some people. Skip that part if you need to and send me a private message so I can explain to you what happened and take care of yourselves <3

"I swear if you touch me again, I'll bite your fucking fingers off!"

Ae-cha's voice echoed around the front room after she had been dragged away, Wooi-myung following closely behind. Jung-seop chuckled while Hyun-soo was trying to find a solution to get to her, his head starting to hurt from the monster trying to get out and kill everyone here to get to Ae-cha.

In the security office, Ae-cha was fighting with all of her might against Wooi-myung who kept putting his hands on her stomach.

"Get off!" She screamed, slamming her booted foot onto his, causing him to grunt in pain and bend over, biting his bottom lip.

The door was locked and there were two men standing just outside, ready to kill her if she tried to leave the room. But she was not trying to leave, she was just trying to get this creepy guy off her. Running away from him quickly, she went to the other side of the room and pressed her back against the wall, breathing heavily.

"Stop that!" Wooi-myung growled at her, now angry that she had hurt him. "I'm not going to do anything like that to you!" He told her, his eyes travelling her body hungrily for the first time. "Well... for now,"

"What do you want?" She hissed at him, glaring daggers at him. Now that she got a proper look at him, she realized that he must not have been much older than her. How could someone so young get into that kind of gang?

"Nothing, I'm just trying to figure something out," He said, looking her over one more time before walking over to her, causing her to scream and try to rush away, But he managed to grab her arm and he pulled her against his chest, bringing his mouth to her ear, holding on tightly as she struggled against him, tears slipping down her face. He looked down at her neck and pushed her hair back to reveal dark hickeys as she sobbed silently. "Who did this to you?" He asked her and she shook her head, unable to talk as she sobbed, her whole body shaking in fear.

"Please, please," She begged, tasting her own salty tears.

"Tell me who did this to you!" He yelled at her and she cried harder, shaking her head because she wanted to protect Hyun-soo.