017.

017.

Us Monsters

Sweet Home

◈

Ae-cha woke up to the harsh glare of the sun and her heart started to beat quicker when she realized where they were. She sat up quickly, feeling the harsh cement of the roof floor under her hands and scratching at her thighs. Looking at the other side of the roof, she saw Hyun-soo slumped against the wall, Jug-seop and one of his men smoking a cigarette calmly as they discussed how they would kill him.

She gasped softly when she saw him get up and start to walk away only for Jung-seop to shoot him in the shoulder and send him to the floor. She tried to push herself up but a low voice stopped her.

"Stay down," someone whispered from beside her and she turned around, gasping when she saw Wooi-myung looking down at her. She started using her legs to push herself away from him backwards, still on the floor and he rolled his eyes.

"You good over there?" Jung-seop called out to him when he noticed the movement and Wooi-myung gave him a thumbs up before approaching the girl dangerously. "You could finish what you started, uh? We wouldn't mind the show!" He cackled, slapping his man on the back as you would after a good joke.

The girl screamed when Wooi-myung grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her up to her feet, trying desperately to pull her stupid skirt down, feeling so exposed in front of all these disgusting pigs. "Let go of me!" She cried, tears blurring her vision.

Wooi-myung only lifted her arm higher until her toes almost did not touch the ground and he almost popped her shoulder out of its socket. "Shut up, will you?" Jung-seop shouted at her. "No one likes a screamer!" He then turned towards the younger man that was holding onto her and nodded once, making her blood run cold.

But before Wooi-myung could do anything to her, the sound of the door shutting stopped them all, even Ae-cha stopped screaming to look over at Hyun-soo who had managed to get back to his feet. "Nobody gets down from here," He said darkly.

Wooi-myung let go of Ae-cha who crumbled to the floor, pushing herself against the half-wall surrounding the rooftop.

Jung-seop chuckled, throwing his cigarette butt on the floor before squishing it nonchalantly. "Oh, I see..." he mumbled. "You're pretty tough. You don't seem to get the picture here! I'll kill you slowly, as many times as you want! And I'll make you watch as we get whatever we want from your gorgeous little girlfriend over there-"