020.

020.

Memories

Sweet Home

Ae-cha finally woke up to see Hyun-soo's arm had transformed into a gigantic wing of blades and he was slowly tearing the building down by flopping it around furiously. As she pushed herself to her feet, she realized that Wooi-myung was nowhere to be found and assumed Hyun-soo had taken care of him. She then rushed towards the boy, her eyes back to their normal brown but her now uncovered back was still burning, the belts having completely retracted into her skin.

When she stepped in front of him, the boy did not seem to recognize her even if her face was back to normal and swiped at her, cutting her across the chest. She stumbled back and looked behind her to see that Eunhyuk, Eun-yoo and Ji-soo were still there, watching them in shock. She had to protect them.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated and screamed in agony when it felt like her back was being ripped apart again. She opened her eyes and the belts coming out of her back tried to restrain the boy but it only made him angrier and the blades cut through them, earning shouts of pain from the young girl. He swiped at her again, cutting open her stomach, his eyes completely void of emotion. She fell to her knees, holding desperately onto her belly when someone came rushing in and he turned towards them, stabbing his sharp arm into them.

Ae-cha watched in horror as Mr. Han, who now had monster legs, wrapped his arms around the young boy, holding him in place as he struggled, groaning in anger and stabbing his blades deeper into the man's abdomen. "It's okay, Hyun-soo," he reassured the boy who continued to struggle, stabbing him deeper and deeper until his blood-soaked his new legs. His arms finally retracted after a little while, his eyes going back to normal as he started sobbing against Mr. Han's chest.

Someone grabbed Ae-cha's arm and tried to pull her back when she whirled around, staring at Eun-hyuk with angry black eyes. He flinched away, letting go of her as she got up, blood dripping from the cut on her stomach and the one on her neck.

"Is it dead?" She asked, her voice slightly distorted.

"Is what dead?" He asked her, pushing his little sister behind him protectively as he watched the belts on her back sway like angry snakes.

"My baby!" She screamed, the belts extending and slamming into the ceiling and walls around them, making the whole building shake, "Is it dead?" She asked again, her hand going under her shirt to touch her belly only to come back out bloody.

"Ae-cha," A feminine voice called and someone stepped closer to her but it was hard to see who it was through her blurry eyes. She stepped back, covering her lower stomach and holding her other hand out. She heard a gasp of pain and her vision cleared to see that she had just stabbed a young woman in the stomach with one of her belts.

She stared as the girl's body fell to the floor, her face contorting in pain. She did not know why but it felt like her heart had just been ripped open at the sight of this young woman bleeding out on the floor. She rushed towards her, her wings retracting back into her skin as she fell to her knees next to the gasping girl.

"Ae-cha," The woman rasped. Was that supposed to be her? She could not remember. "Please, Ae-cha listen to me," She continued to speak through gasped breaths, reaching a bloody hand towards her face. "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself," She said as the girl cried harder, her tears falling onto the dying woman's face. "Forgive him too,"