Hello again

Hi baes and gays,

Sorry I have been gone for so long, life I guess XD

Hum sooooo I have been living under a rock for some reason and I did not see that the new season was out and now I feel like writing again. I cannot promise that I will be posting regularly but i have a month off so maybe I'll try editing book one and maaaaaaaybe start book two!!

This is exciting but the thing is... I haven't written anything except for school stuff since the last time I posted on here :P

So please bare with me hihi.

I have a few questions for you though :

1. I hate the pregnancy trope I added in, would you be mad if I removed it
2. If i removed it, what should i do instead?
3. Thinking of removing all of the "spicy" stuff and keep it clean, cute and romantic but still scary because it doesn't really fit in with the Korean style of things (like I wanna be excited about hand holding not make out sessions you know?) What would you think of that?
4. Probs gonna put the original book on private once I'm done with the editing (so I can keep all of you're comments hihihi) and post another one but you know, the new book won't have as much read so do you think I should keep the old one up? Or write over this one? I have no idea what to do.
5. Should I mix my two stories together? Like include Myung-Hee and Myung-Day? Maybe I'm planning too much lmao but that could be cool cause I love including OCs in stories so it's not just reading the show's transcript you know?

Anyway I am so excited to hear from you guys!!!

I'm catching up with all of the comments right now and replying to them and I'm having so much fun, you guys are so funny and sweet!

Talk soon (i hope)