21 :: CCTV

"I'll be here in less than a minute," Wooshik spoke through the phone as Taehyung walked towards the window, waiting for his IT specialist's car to arrive.

"I'm waiting," after he said these words, he hung up, standing next to the window as if he were caught in a trance. He didn't know what he needed to expect from the CCTV camera of the hospital, but he knew he will definitely find what he was searching for.

As he wanted to turn around and go out to meet his friend, something caught his eye.

You.

You were there.

But you weren't alone.

He walked back to the window, taking a better look at the man who was next to you. "Is that... Demian?" he whispered to himself, not understanding what you had to do with that man, especially at such a late hour.

But then it clicked.

"I'm sorry, really, I came by to tell you that I will sort things out with doctor Demian on my own, and you don't need to worry about anything, neither of your staff will get affected along with the hospital."

"What is she doing.." he questioned, his thoughts not even close to what was about to happen in front of his eyes.

"And why is he so close to h-" Taehyung didn't even get to finish his own thought as his eyes witnessed the two figures collid into what seemed like a kiss.

"Is that her way of taking care of the issue?" he gritted his teeth, angry at you, angry at himself for not handling the issue on his own, like a real boss would.

He couldn't let you do that. Not when he had a plan in mind.

Taehyung stormed out of his office, taking quick steps towards where the two of you should have been.

When he got outside, the cold air made a faint shade of pink appear on the tip of his nose, the autumn night feeling like the middle of winter.

Taehyung looked around himself, no sight of you.

"Where have they gone to?" He muttered under his breath, the dark sky  making it harder for him to decipher anything.

Suddenly, he felt a hand grip his shoulder, making him swiftly turn around and twist the person's arm.

"Who are you?" He spat, twisting his arm in a painful way.

"Bro chill it's me Wooshik!" Wooshik cried out in pain, being taken aback by the sudden attack from his friend.

"Fuck you man!" Taehyung quickly let his arm go, feeling his adrenaline flush through his blood.

"Did I scare you?" Wooshik laughed the pain off, trying to tease his childhood friend who he works for now.

"No, I just wanted to show off my fighting skills," Taehyung scoffed, not wanting to look like a scaredy fool in front of him.

"Yeah yeah, keep on saying that," Wooshik shook his hand, trying to brush off the pain.

"Jokes aside, have you seen anyone around?" Taehyung asked suddenly taking a serious aura, hoping that maybe Wooshik had seen you and Demian.

"I haven't. Why?"

"Just asking."

After that, silence fell between the two of them, Taehyung being too consumed with thoughts about what could've happened and Wooshik having a blank mind.

"Good evening!" Mr. Yoo, the friendly old man who worked as a security guard greeted the ceo as soon as he spotted him entering the hospital.

Even if Kim Taehyung looked like he could be one of his sons, Mr. Yoo still feared him. Taehyung didn't look even slightly friendly, his constantly serious demeanor making a reputation for him in the hospital.